Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Peanut Butter & Company

Have you all seen/tasted this stuff?
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter!!!!!
They've sold it in health food stores for a while but now Walmart carries it! 
They have white chocolate, too.
And samples for $.60 ish cents if you want to try it before you buy it but, seriously?
Do you really need to make sure you like the taste of chocolate and pb mixed into one heavenly spread?

I've had WAY too many pieces of toast with this on it and glasses of milk to count.

go get some!

p.s. I am not sure why Apple is one of the most advanced companies in the world, yet they haven't nailed the whole flip-the-picture-so-it-shows-up-right on their laptops thing...

1 comment:

Chrissy Galloway said...

I have NOT tried that yet, but I HAVE seen it! To me it seems like one of those..."Eat it right out of the jar with a spoon" type of snacks! YUM!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Peanut Butter & Company

Have you all seen/tasted this stuff?
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter!!!!!
They've sold it in health food stores for a while but now Walmart carries it! 
They have white chocolate, too.
And samples for $.60 ish cents if you want to try it before you buy it but, seriously?
Do you really need to make sure you like the taste of chocolate and pb mixed into one heavenly spread?

I've had WAY too many pieces of toast with this on it and glasses of milk to count.

go get some!

p.s. I am not sure why Apple is one of the most advanced companies in the world, yet they haven't nailed the whole flip-the-picture-so-it-shows-up-right on their laptops thing...

1 comment:

Chrissy Galloway said...

I have NOT tried that yet, but I HAVE seen it! To me it seems like one of those..."Eat it right out of the jar with a spoon" type of snacks! YUM!