Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Biking

WE LOVE SUMMER! 
Always have and always will. Our dear friends (you know, the folks that gave us
Ruby's crib
our rocker/glider chair
the Bumbo
and many many other things)
Gave us their old toddler bike thing. That must be the official name of it. See, they had twins and are done having kids so they LOVE to give give give and it is such a blessing!



 Checking tire pressure, pedal stability, chain lubricancy...


YAY RUBY! (see the little skid mark on her forehead and nose? Fell off the porch face first onto the concrete. So sad! But so very toddler-ish)


With most exciting things Ruby is completely nonchalant. Like...what? What's the big deal?

PRAISE REPORT!!
The Branson trip went swimmingly (literally and figuratively) and Ruby DID NOT WEAN!! Yaaaay! She nursed right away it was so cute. So Hallelujah! Pictures of that trip to come. I took a camera that we don't have a card reader for...So once I get one of those I can load pics:)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You guys are going to have so much fun with that thing! Cool! And poor Ruby. But yes, all of them fall eventually. Kisses to her!

Chrissy Galloway said...

I cannot get over how big Ruby is getting...oh my lanta!

And I have nothing but love for that "toddler bike thing!" I was telling Josh the other day that riding behind my dad on his bike when I was just a peanut is one of my favorite memories as a kid! We are going to have to get something like this!!!

Leslie Shelton said...

Yay, Ruby! It's not time to wean yet! :)

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Biking

WE LOVE SUMMER! 
Always have and always will. Our dear friends (you know, the folks that gave us
Ruby's crib
our rocker/glider chair
the Bumbo
and many many other things)
Gave us their old toddler bike thing. That must be the official name of it. See, they had twins and are done having kids so they LOVE to give give give and it is such a blessing!



 Checking tire pressure, pedal stability, chain lubricancy...


YAY RUBY! (see the little skid mark on her forehead and nose? Fell off the porch face first onto the concrete. So sad! But so very toddler-ish)


With most exciting things Ruby is completely nonchalant. Like...what? What's the big deal?

PRAISE REPORT!!
The Branson trip went swimmingly (literally and figuratively) and Ruby DID NOT WEAN!! Yaaaay! She nursed right away it was so cute. So Hallelujah! Pictures of that trip to come. I took a camera that we don't have a card reader for...So once I get one of those I can load pics:)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You guys are going to have so much fun with that thing! Cool! And poor Ruby. But yes, all of them fall eventually. Kisses to her!

Chrissy Galloway said...

I cannot get over how big Ruby is getting...oh my lanta!

And I have nothing but love for that "toddler bike thing!" I was telling Josh the other day that riding behind my dad on his bike when I was just a peanut is one of my favorite memories as a kid! We are going to have to get something like this!!!

Leslie Shelton said...

Yay, Ruby! It's not time to wean yet! :)