Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Is It Only Tuesday??

I woke up today and decided my usual every-morning coffee didn't sound all that great, so I skipped it.



And a few hours into my work day while working on my client, I literally almost fell asleep. I got really heavy and felt like I needed to lay down right away, to go to sleep.

That's probably not good. I have no earthly idea why my energy level is so low all the time.
I eat fairly well, I exercise, and I get enough sleep at night. I just don't get it...

So I went ahead and just poured myself a glass of sweet tea (well, unsweetened tea with stevia) for a little pick-me-up, but I hate that I have to do that! I don't want to live at the beck and call of caffeine. I don't want to NEED anything, really, other than Yahweh to start and end my day strong.

So...any ideas?

p.s. I want to be an amazing long distance runner with no jiggle on me AND I also want to be pregnant. those are my recent desires and I am not sure how practical they are right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you read CrazySexyDiet? She swears by juicing for energy. There's a recipe that she gives for her morning energy juice.

seestar

Leslie said...

Girl, I just quit caffeine for Rhett. I think cold turkey is the only way to go. It's bad for like 3 days, but it's nice to not be a slave to it after that.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Is It Only Tuesday??

I woke up today and decided my usual every-morning coffee didn't sound all that great, so I skipped it.



And a few hours into my work day while working on my client, I literally almost fell asleep. I got really heavy and felt like I needed to lay down right away, to go to sleep.

That's probably not good. I have no earthly idea why my energy level is so low all the time.
I eat fairly well, I exercise, and I get enough sleep at night. I just don't get it...

So I went ahead and just poured myself a glass of sweet tea (well, unsweetened tea with stevia) for a little pick-me-up, but I hate that I have to do that! I don't want to live at the beck and call of caffeine. I don't want to NEED anything, really, other than Yahweh to start and end my day strong.

So...any ideas?

p.s. I want to be an amazing long distance runner with no jiggle on me AND I also want to be pregnant. those are my recent desires and I am not sure how practical they are right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you read CrazySexyDiet? She swears by juicing for energy. There's a recipe that she gives for her morning energy juice.

seestar

Leslie said...

Girl, I just quit caffeine for Rhett. I think cold turkey is the only way to go. It's bad for like 3 days, but it's nice to not be a slave to it after that.