Thursday, May 19, 2011

Farm Girl Ruby

The other day we went to our friends, The Porters', house on a whim and in our jammies, and they had baby geese and chicks and a goat and let's just say Ruby (and her momma) was in heaven...





Ruby kept shutting herself in the cage with the goat, and coming in and out of the cage like it was just so fun. Thinking of getting our next child's pack'n'play at the Tractor Supply.



All that excitement caused that cute little goose to poop on my loving hand. That's ok, goose, I'm a mom, I'm used to it.

3 comments:

Kari Beth said...

So fun! Take us with you next time!!!!

Leslie said...

How fun!! We need to take the kids out to Gentry. I bet Ruby would love it!

jessica kiehn said...

Leslie...to the Gentry Safari?! Do you know anything about me? I HATE THAT PLACE!!!!
But yes, let's go to a farm!!!!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Farm Girl Ruby

The other day we went to our friends, The Porters', house on a whim and in our jammies, and they had baby geese and chicks and a goat and let's just say Ruby (and her momma) was in heaven...





Ruby kept shutting herself in the cage with the goat, and coming in and out of the cage like it was just so fun. Thinking of getting our next child's pack'n'play at the Tractor Supply.



All that excitement caused that cute little goose to poop on my loving hand. That's ok, goose, I'm a mom, I'm used to it.

3 comments:

Kari Beth said...

So fun! Take us with you next time!!!!

Leslie said...

How fun!! We need to take the kids out to Gentry. I bet Ruby would love it!

jessica kiehn said...

Leslie...to the Gentry Safari?! Do you know anything about me? I HATE THAT PLACE!!!!
But yes, let's go to a farm!!!!