Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jump Zone Ruby


My little cutie pie. This is from your first time at Jump Zone and you reminded me of myself.
Am I happy to go WITH people to an amusement park? YES!
Am I fine with holding everyone's jackets while they ride the rides? YES!
Do I want to get on the rides with them? NO!

And that was little one-year-old-you. Which actually surprised me considering your adoration for swinging rather high and slides, no matter the size.

But in true Kiehn girl (there's only two of us, sometimes we gotta stick together) fashion, you stayed with me on the ground, where safety and happiness was. All that unstable bouncing was a little too much for you.



Except for a couple moments, you, as always, blessed me with how well you did. Especially since I pushed back your regular nap time to introduce you to an unstable, bouncing shark that is the size of like...280 you's.
You are so so precious and just LOVE life, Ruby. You are so wide-eyed and expressive and seem to be genuinely thankful somehow, at your young age. You are an absolute JOY and it's my honor to be your Momma for the rest of our lives.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

How funny she is just like you in that respect. You're a daredevil and passionate person on so many levels......but get you to an amusement park and you become a geriatric woman. That's hilarious about Ruby being the same.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jump Zone Ruby


My little cutie pie. This is from your first time at Jump Zone and you reminded me of myself.
Am I happy to go WITH people to an amusement park? YES!
Am I fine with holding everyone's jackets while they ride the rides? YES!
Do I want to get on the rides with them? NO!

And that was little one-year-old-you. Which actually surprised me considering your adoration for swinging rather high and slides, no matter the size.

But in true Kiehn girl (there's only two of us, sometimes we gotta stick together) fashion, you stayed with me on the ground, where safety and happiness was. All that unstable bouncing was a little too much for you.



Except for a couple moments, you, as always, blessed me with how well you did. Especially since I pushed back your regular nap time to introduce you to an unstable, bouncing shark that is the size of like...280 you's.
You are so so precious and just LOVE life, Ruby. You are so wide-eyed and expressive and seem to be genuinely thankful somehow, at your young age. You are an absolute JOY and it's my honor to be your Momma for the rest of our lives.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

How funny she is just like you in that respect. You're a daredevil and passionate person on so many levels......but get you to an amusement park and you become a geriatric woman. That's hilarious about Ruby being the same.