Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ok, Grumpy Jessica Is Over

Alright, thanks for letting me vent.

I am happy and glad and moving on. Once I get the house decorated and stuff on the walls, etc. I think we will really really like this sectional. Especially when it's all one color:) But really, it's totally growing on us.

I leave you on this snowy day with some pictures from last Friday, a beautiful, warm upper 60's day. Saturday we had the most beautiful spring weather in the dead of winter. It was like Yahweh's way of saying "keep going! Beauty and warmth and light is just around the corner!"





And I give you, what I would say, are three of the greatest photographs on earth.


There is absolutely no editing done in these hair pics...soo funny!

*swoon*
Sometimes Daddy kisses me and squeezes me this hard too, sugar. Hang in there. He just loves us a lot.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

hahahahaha!!!! Ruby's hair has a life of it's own:) Oh that precious beautiful fun child! That day was gorgeous! SO thankful, and your statement is so true...hang in there.....there's so much life and beauty ahead!

KimKlip71 said...

I love the slide pic and the one of Kevin kissing her...so sweet!

Kari Beth said...

umm...YES! love those pictures so much.

Chrissy Galloway said...

Oh the HAIR! I love it! And you and Kev are so cute together!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ok, Grumpy Jessica Is Over

Alright, thanks for letting me vent.

I am happy and glad and moving on. Once I get the house decorated and stuff on the walls, etc. I think we will really really like this sectional. Especially when it's all one color:) But really, it's totally growing on us.

I leave you on this snowy day with some pictures from last Friday, a beautiful, warm upper 60's day. Saturday we had the most beautiful spring weather in the dead of winter. It was like Yahweh's way of saying "keep going! Beauty and warmth and light is just around the corner!"





And I give you, what I would say, are three of the greatest photographs on earth.


There is absolutely no editing done in these hair pics...soo funny!

*swoon*
Sometimes Daddy kisses me and squeezes me this hard too, sugar. Hang in there. He just loves us a lot.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

hahahahaha!!!! Ruby's hair has a life of it's own:) Oh that precious beautiful fun child! That day was gorgeous! SO thankful, and your statement is so true...hang in there.....there's so much life and beauty ahead!

KimKlip71 said...

I love the slide pic and the one of Kevin kissing her...so sweet!

Kari Beth said...

umm...YES! love those pictures so much.

Chrissy Galloway said...

Oh the HAIR! I love it! And you and Kev are so cute together!