Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday

Not much going on around here.

Ruby had another wild hair night.


We got an area rug (we've never been able to have one since we quickly realized it was Albert's favorite potty spot.) And the area rug is to go with something we got this weekend!
Oh, and here's what I wore to church today. I am doing this for the sole purpose that when I look back at this I want to see what I was wearing and how I wore my hair in 2011. And hear my kids say "oh my gosh, Mom, look at your dress!"



Ok, so I'll just tell you what we got this weeked. A sectional! What I have been talking about pretty much every other day since we went to the High's house and I fell in love with all the seating but in one piece. We get it tomorrow! I'm a little nervous because Kevin has nobody helping him bring it home from the furniture store. 

Jessica: "How are you going to get it out of the truck?"
Kevin: "oh, I can do it"

So if you drive by our house tomorrow and see my determined husband lifting a sectional couch out of a truck by himself, please stop and help.

(p.s. I'm going to help him, of course!)

4 comments:

Kari Beth said...

Loving Roobster's hair!!!! She is getting so much of it!!! Can't wait to see you, Ruby, the rug and THE NEW SECTIONAL Friday!!!

Sheryl said...

Oh how I love your blogs!!! Can't wait to see the sectional:)

Leslie Shelton said...

I love Ruby's hair! Does she spin on her head during her sleep? :)

Becca said...

yay for your sectional, AND for Ruby"s fabulous hairdo!!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday

Not much going on around here.

Ruby had another wild hair night.


We got an area rug (we've never been able to have one since we quickly realized it was Albert's favorite potty spot.) And the area rug is to go with something we got this weekend!
Oh, and here's what I wore to church today. I am doing this for the sole purpose that when I look back at this I want to see what I was wearing and how I wore my hair in 2011. And hear my kids say "oh my gosh, Mom, look at your dress!"



Ok, so I'll just tell you what we got this weeked. A sectional! What I have been talking about pretty much every other day since we went to the High's house and I fell in love with all the seating but in one piece. We get it tomorrow! I'm a little nervous because Kevin has nobody helping him bring it home from the furniture store. 

Jessica: "How are you going to get it out of the truck?"
Kevin: "oh, I can do it"

So if you drive by our house tomorrow and see my determined husband lifting a sectional couch out of a truck by himself, please stop and help.

(p.s. I'm going to help him, of course!)

4 comments:

Kari Beth said...

Loving Roobster's hair!!!! She is getting so much of it!!! Can't wait to see you, Ruby, the rug and THE NEW SECTIONAL Friday!!!

Sheryl said...

Oh how I love your blogs!!! Can't wait to see the sectional:)

Leslie Shelton said...

I love Ruby's hair! Does she spin on her head during her sleep? :)

Becca said...

yay for your sectional, AND for Ruby"s fabulous hairdo!!