Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bath Girl, Living Room, What I Wore

Ruby LOVES bath time.
And I LOVE taking pictures of her during said time.





One of my clients is an awesome interior designer/hostess with the mostest, etc. and when she came over for her appointment today I mentioned our living room/furniture/how things would work and fit in there and I could see it all over her face.
We went in the house and started moving this here, that there envisioning things. Still can't decide on that sectional...
But anyways, the room is like this temporarily and I surprisingly (to me) LOVE it. Since we have a smaller home, I've always tried to make as much space as possible, i.e. I am NOT a clutter person. I like simple and clean. But my problem was that I shoved all the furniture up against walls because I thought that's all I could do with the space. WRONG!
She showed me that my living room really isn't that small and there are many options.
I loooove rearranging furniture! It's like you get a new house, a new outlook. I love it!


And lastly, we've all seen What I Wore Wednesday. Thought I might try it. We'll see how long that lasts. I really really really don't like fashion blogs, so don't worry...this will not turn into that.

Jacket-Forever21 6 years ago, dress-Forever21 5 or 6 years ago, Skinny Jeans-Forever 21, Flats-Aldo

Yes, I shop at other stores than Forever21. I just didn't 5 or 6 years ago:)

So how's that for another random post for ya?

Be blessed.

p.s. I really wish I would have flipped this post around, like from least important to most, instead of the other way around. Perhaps you could scroll up and look at my sweetheart in the nude having the time of her life as your last memory of this post??

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

I LOVE the furniture arranged that way!!! See you this afternoon sweets.

Becca said...

i agree with Sheryl, i love the new layout! did you end up bolting the shelf to the wall, im assuming so since its now decorated! :)

also, i LOOOOVE the bath time pictures of Miss Ruby Girl....ESPECIALLY the last one!! soo needs to be framed! :)

oh, and thank you for the fashion show at the end, quite lovely! haha

Kari Beth said...

Oh sweet Ruby! Next we get girls together we'll have to put them in the bath together. Elle loves the bath so much! That's why we take TWO a day!

Your living room looks great like that! We're getting ready to move stuff around in our house. Elle needs a designated toy area!! I love your house!!! It's precious!!!

Larsen Family said...

Cute outfit, but Ruby was the star. :)

Haley Galloway said...

Ugh, Can't wait to get my sweet little camera to take shots like that of Sophie during bath time! It's my favorite time! Baby's are always so adorable with there head matted down to their heads and eyelashes wet. Cute outfit, girl!

annie farrar said...

Ruby is so stinking cute. Oh those eyes! They are sooooo sweet!!!!!!! We love bath time pix too. The living room looks great!!!! I love rearranging!!!! And...look at you skinny minny! Looks like you've gotten your pre baby figure back quite nicely! Way to go girl! You look great! What's that hair looking like these days?!?!?!?! I can't tell in that pic!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bath Girl, Living Room, What I Wore

Ruby LOVES bath time.
And I LOVE taking pictures of her during said time.





One of my clients is an awesome interior designer/hostess with the mostest, etc. and when she came over for her appointment today I mentioned our living room/furniture/how things would work and fit in there and I could see it all over her face.
We went in the house and started moving this here, that there envisioning things. Still can't decide on that sectional...
But anyways, the room is like this temporarily and I surprisingly (to me) LOVE it. Since we have a smaller home, I've always tried to make as much space as possible, i.e. I am NOT a clutter person. I like simple and clean. But my problem was that I shoved all the furniture up against walls because I thought that's all I could do with the space. WRONG!
She showed me that my living room really isn't that small and there are many options.
I loooove rearranging furniture! It's like you get a new house, a new outlook. I love it!


And lastly, we've all seen What I Wore Wednesday. Thought I might try it. We'll see how long that lasts. I really really really don't like fashion blogs, so don't worry...this will not turn into that.

Jacket-Forever21 6 years ago, dress-Forever21 5 or 6 years ago, Skinny Jeans-Forever 21, Flats-Aldo

Yes, I shop at other stores than Forever21. I just didn't 5 or 6 years ago:)

So how's that for another random post for ya?

Be blessed.

p.s. I really wish I would have flipped this post around, like from least important to most, instead of the other way around. Perhaps you could scroll up and look at my sweetheart in the nude having the time of her life as your last memory of this post??

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

I LOVE the furniture arranged that way!!! See you this afternoon sweets.

Becca said...

i agree with Sheryl, i love the new layout! did you end up bolting the shelf to the wall, im assuming so since its now decorated! :)

also, i LOOOOVE the bath time pictures of Miss Ruby Girl....ESPECIALLY the last one!! soo needs to be framed! :)

oh, and thank you for the fashion show at the end, quite lovely! haha

Kari Beth said...

Oh sweet Ruby! Next we get girls together we'll have to put them in the bath together. Elle loves the bath so much! That's why we take TWO a day!

Your living room looks great like that! We're getting ready to move stuff around in our house. Elle needs a designated toy area!! I love your house!!! It's precious!!!

Larsen Family said...

Cute outfit, but Ruby was the star. :)

Haley Galloway said...

Ugh, Can't wait to get my sweet little camera to take shots like that of Sophie during bath time! It's my favorite time! Baby's are always so adorable with there head matted down to their heads and eyelashes wet. Cute outfit, girl!

annie farrar said...

Ruby is so stinking cute. Oh those eyes! They are sooooo sweet!!!!!!! We love bath time pix too. The living room looks great!!!! I love rearranging!!!! And...look at you skinny minny! Looks like you've gotten your pre baby figure back quite nicely! Way to go girl! You look great! What's that hair looking like these days?!?!?!?! I can't tell in that pic!