Thursday, December 2, 2010

Recent Ruby Recap

Now that this is my scrapbook, I will be posting much more! Because I don't have to wait for something of interest, or great significance to write about...I just have to write about and post what I want to. And nine times out of ten...that's Ruby.
Here's what we've been up to lately...

First thing in the morning when we wake up, we walk around the house together, open all the blinds, and sing the song we wrote together:
"we open the blinds in the morning
to let the sun shine in
we open the blinds in the morning
and that is how our day begins!"
Then, if we have nowhere to go, we stay in our jammies and play for a while.
(after a fresh diaper change, of course)
 Play time can commonly consist of trying new and fun things, like actual hairstyles.

 And showing/teaching Mommy things.
"Mom, this thing here can poke out your eye so you have to be careful"

My big extended family has Christmas on Thanksgiving. I love it. Ruby got to open her first Christmas gifts and it was just as cute as you'd think. We'll get better pics at real Christmas. Here she is playing with the bow that came on the gift...of course.

 These next two are some of my favorite pictures. You can't see Kev in the last one, but I love it anyway. Ruby and her magic wand.
*Sigh* Those two...

1 comment:

Leslie Shelton said...

Could you email me your phone number so I can reach you while in Bentonville? lasharp@sssnet.com

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Recent Ruby Recap

Now that this is my scrapbook, I will be posting much more! Because I don't have to wait for something of interest, or great significance to write about...I just have to write about and post what I want to. And nine times out of ten...that's Ruby.
Here's what we've been up to lately...

First thing in the morning when we wake up, we walk around the house together, open all the blinds, and sing the song we wrote together:
"we open the blinds in the morning
to let the sun shine in
we open the blinds in the morning
and that is how our day begins!"
Then, if we have nowhere to go, we stay in our jammies and play for a while.
(after a fresh diaper change, of course)
 Play time can commonly consist of trying new and fun things, like actual hairstyles.

 And showing/teaching Mommy things.
"Mom, this thing here can poke out your eye so you have to be careful"

My big extended family has Christmas on Thanksgiving. I love it. Ruby got to open her first Christmas gifts and it was just as cute as you'd think. We'll get better pics at real Christmas. Here she is playing with the bow that came on the gift...of course.

 These next two are some of my favorite pictures. You can't see Kev in the last one, but I love it anyway. Ruby and her magic wand.
*Sigh* Those two...

1 comment:

Leslie Shelton said...

Could you email me your phone number so I can reach you while in Bentonville? lasharp@sssnet.com