Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Haha!

Leslie, you DORK!
My friend stopped by my house today and said "I read your blog post about not having ornaments, and asking if anyone wants to contribute to the Kiehn Christmas tree, so I got you a little something"

I said "aww, Leslie! That's so sweet" as I looked down at the little red bag it was in.
I opened the bag and saw this.
An ornament with HER FACE in it!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!
You have to know our relationship to get this. Actually, I think anyone can see why this is funny.

If she was ugly or this was an awful picture it'd be even funnier, because this might confuse people like "why do you have a picture of a hot asian as an ornament?" But oh well. I love it either way.

4 comments:

Jenny Galloway said...

Hahahahahaha! That is hilarious!

Leslie said...

Wow, who is this girl? She sounds like someone so smart, classy, witty, amazing, and fabulous. You are so lucky to have her in your life.

Ebannie said...

This is classic!!! Love you, girl!

Sheryl said...

I love it!!!!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Haha!

Leslie, you DORK!
My friend stopped by my house today and said "I read your blog post about not having ornaments, and asking if anyone wants to contribute to the Kiehn Christmas tree, so I got you a little something"

I said "aww, Leslie! That's so sweet" as I looked down at the little red bag it was in.
I opened the bag and saw this.
An ornament with HER FACE in it!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!
You have to know our relationship to get this. Actually, I think anyone can see why this is funny.

If she was ugly or this was an awful picture it'd be even funnier, because this might confuse people like "why do you have a picture of a hot asian as an ornament?" But oh well. I love it either way.

4 comments:

Jenny Galloway said...

Hahahahahaha! That is hilarious!

Leslie said...

Wow, who is this girl? She sounds like someone so smart, classy, witty, amazing, and fabulous. You are so lucky to have her in your life.

Ebannie said...

This is classic!!! Love you, girl!

Sheryl said...

I love it!!!!