Monday, December 27, 2010

Changing Blog To Private

I haven't been on here in forever due to some circumstances. Long story short, I am switching this blog to private. We got robbed and they got our computer and I don't want strangers knowing any more about our family. Yes, the week of Christmas. Yes, everything electronic (but our desktop and big TV from the 90's). Yes, there has been the temptation to question things and wonder why us?
Kevin has floored me with his faith and his revelation. He's reminded me that it rains on the just and the unjust. That we are Yahweh's, and He loves us dearly, but that doesn't mean that nothing bad will ever happen to us.  
It's how we respond that sets us apart.
And because we know we are protected and provided for, and because we know that our Father has never not taken care of us, and because we operate out of truth, and not what things look like...I'm fine. I'm better than fine. If anything, this situation is building me up, pushing me closer to spiritual things than shaking me and slowing me down.
Oh my King, you are so good. I love how you work.




So shoot me an email if you want to be a follower.
jessicaikiehn at yahoo dot com

**If you were a follower (signed in with email address and password) when I first had my blog set to private (when Ruby was first born) then you are already set up as a follower.

4 comments:

Leslie Shelton said...

Psalm 27:13
I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Your husband is very wise! :)

Larsen Family said...

I am so sorry, but glad you are safe. :)

Leslie said...

I am all for the private blog. I don't blame you one bit. Good for you!

Sheryl said...

Wise man.....in all ways.....and he married you! Just shows his wisdom:):)

Monday, December 27, 2010

Changing Blog To Private

I haven't been on here in forever due to some circumstances. Long story short, I am switching this blog to private. We got robbed and they got our computer and I don't want strangers knowing any more about our family. Yes, the week of Christmas. Yes, everything electronic (but our desktop and big TV from the 90's). Yes, there has been the temptation to question things and wonder why us?
Kevin has floored me with his faith and his revelation. He's reminded me that it rains on the just and the unjust. That we are Yahweh's, and He loves us dearly, but that doesn't mean that nothing bad will ever happen to us.  
It's how we respond that sets us apart.
And because we know we are protected and provided for, and because we know that our Father has never not taken care of us, and because we operate out of truth, and not what things look like...I'm fine. I'm better than fine. If anything, this situation is building me up, pushing me closer to spiritual things than shaking me and slowing me down.
Oh my King, you are so good. I love how you work.




So shoot me an email if you want to be a follower.
jessicaikiehn at yahoo dot com

**If you were a follower (signed in with email address and password) when I first had my blog set to private (when Ruby was first born) then you are already set up as a follower.

4 comments:

Leslie Shelton said...

Psalm 27:13
I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Your husband is very wise! :)

Larsen Family said...

I am so sorry, but glad you are safe. :)

Leslie said...

I am all for the private blog. I don't blame you one bit. Good for you!

Sheryl said...

Wise man.....in all ways.....and he married you! Just shows his wisdom:):)