Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Snack Time

Look who matched yesterday!
Cheesy? Sure. But I don't care. It's not like she'll let me pull this off when she's older so I'm doing it now while she has no say in it! Plus, even if  she could talk right now she'd totally want to match with me because right now she thinks I'm super cool.


Anyway, the real reason to post was this. Ruby's snack time. It's crazy.
She's growing up and during the day gets like, actually hungry, more than just breastmilk hungry, and wants snacks. I can't believe she is that age already!!
Here she is today wearing her aunt Julie's (Kevin's sister) sweatshirt from when she was little. Kevin's mom cross-stitched a bunny along with the date (1990) so it's extra special. So, SO stinkin' cute. 1990 doesn't seem that long ago but it was 20 years ago. I can't believe that!


Go Rubinator! (As someone at the grocery store once called her and it stuck)

5 comments:

Juli said...

Dylan LOVED those snacks! he loved the flavor first, and loved them later because they had emmo and abby cadabdabdab (in his beautiful vocal skills at the time :))

annie farrar said...

Aww! Love the matching! She is so stinking cute! Way to go Ruby on the snackies!

PS- Your hair is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Juli said...

PS. i agree with annie. your hair is awesome. i'm jealous. come teach me to do something better with my hair! :)

Kari Beth said...

oh miss ruby. elle and i miss you SO MUCH! and your momma too! we SERIOUSLY must make something happen soon!

and, yes, i agree with all the ladies...your hair looks so pretty! i'm getting mine cute tomorrow! yikes...i'm scared!

loves!

Leslie said...

I LOVE that you guys match!!! It's not dorky, it's so cute! I was so sad I didn't get to see the bunny. But I can totally see whty Rubinator stuck. Hahaha!!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Snack Time

Look who matched yesterday!
Cheesy? Sure. But I don't care. It's not like she'll let me pull this off when she's older so I'm doing it now while she has no say in it! Plus, even if  she could talk right now she'd totally want to match with me because right now she thinks I'm super cool.


Anyway, the real reason to post was this. Ruby's snack time. It's crazy.
She's growing up and during the day gets like, actually hungry, more than just breastmilk hungry, and wants snacks. I can't believe she is that age already!!
Here she is today wearing her aunt Julie's (Kevin's sister) sweatshirt from when she was little. Kevin's mom cross-stitched a bunny along with the date (1990) so it's extra special. So, SO stinkin' cute. 1990 doesn't seem that long ago but it was 20 years ago. I can't believe that!


Go Rubinator! (As someone at the grocery store once called her and it stuck)

5 comments:

Juli said...

Dylan LOVED those snacks! he loved the flavor first, and loved them later because they had emmo and abby cadabdabdab (in his beautiful vocal skills at the time :))

annie farrar said...

Aww! Love the matching! She is so stinking cute! Way to go Ruby on the snackies!

PS- Your hair is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Juli said...

PS. i agree with annie. your hair is awesome. i'm jealous. come teach me to do something better with my hair! :)

Kari Beth said...

oh miss ruby. elle and i miss you SO MUCH! and your momma too! we SERIOUSLY must make something happen soon!

and, yes, i agree with all the ladies...your hair looks so pretty! i'm getting mine cute tomorrow! yikes...i'm scared!

loves!

Leslie said...

I LOVE that you guys match!!! It's not dorky, it's so cute! I was so sad I didn't get to see the bunny. But I can totally see whty Rubinator stuck. Hahaha!!!