Sunday, October 17, 2010

Is it too soon to say "love"?

Is it?
I mean, I've only hung out with Lauren like, 3 times, but I think I do!

She made me my new (everything I've ever dreamed of) header!
Yes, this is the same woman that took our pictures and knows how to photoshop and put watermarks on pictures and everything else cool like that.
It's like Christmas and my birthday all wrapped into one!
Thank you, Lauren, you're the best!

Today Ruby was cracking me up in church. Such a chatty Cathy! We don't have children's church, or a nursery, because we believe in families all attending services together. We believe in the father's being the spiritual leader of their families, not dropping their kids off to a youth pastor who *hopefully* is qualified to teach our kids.
So with that being said our church is super understanding of the regular squeal or cry of a baby. But it was so much I had to take her out today.

It's official, we think. She looks like Daddy and acts just like me.
Although Kevin has never had to take me to the back for talking during church.

3 comments:

Jenny Galloway said...

Hahaha, that last line had me cracking up. I love the new header, it's beautiful!

Leslie said...

I LOVE the new header!!! It's perfect and those pics are beyond precious! My favorite was the one in the grass. You should put that one on there!

Kari Beth said...

love it! seriously, if i don't see you and your sweetness soon i might just die. i can't stand it. miss y'all!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Is it too soon to say "love"?

Is it?
I mean, I've only hung out with Lauren like, 3 times, but I think I do!

She made me my new (everything I've ever dreamed of) header!
Yes, this is the same woman that took our pictures and knows how to photoshop and put watermarks on pictures and everything else cool like that.
It's like Christmas and my birthday all wrapped into one!
Thank you, Lauren, you're the best!

Today Ruby was cracking me up in church. Such a chatty Cathy! We don't have children's church, or a nursery, because we believe in families all attending services together. We believe in the father's being the spiritual leader of their families, not dropping their kids off to a youth pastor who *hopefully* is qualified to teach our kids.
So with that being said our church is super understanding of the regular squeal or cry of a baby. But it was so much I had to take her out today.

It's official, we think. She looks like Daddy and acts just like me.
Although Kevin has never had to take me to the back for talking during church.

3 comments:

Jenny Galloway said...

Hahaha, that last line had me cracking up. I love the new header, it's beautiful!

Leslie said...

I LOVE the new header!!! It's perfect and those pics are beyond precious! My favorite was the one in the grass. You should put that one on there!

Kari Beth said...

love it! seriously, if i don't see you and your sweetness soon i might just die. i can't stand it. miss y'all!