Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white kitchen

and my dream has come true.

That's right.

Tomorrow is the final day of the painter doing our cabinets.
Yes I said painter, as in professional!
Awesome story...

We go to church with a man that has a painting business. When we decided we wanted to paint our cabinets white we asked him how much work it is and the answer, to do it correctly on our real wood cabinets...was unreal. And way beyond our capabilities. So we just let that dream go and settled with our orange-y wood cabinets.

Last sunday that man came up to Kevin and said "Holy Spirit told me to sow into you guys and have my crew come out and paint your cabinets"

HALLELUJAH!

And let me tell you...it's everything we had hoped for. It's gorgeous!
Of course, this is a total tease because I'm not posting pics yet, because the painter's not done yet. Also, after they are all done on their end, we have to add hardware and that may take a little bit.

Sorry for the tease but I just had to share how exciting that is!
Isn't Yahweh so faithful, even in the not-important-just-something-we-wanted things?!
Bless you, Father!!

4 comments:

Jenny Galloway said...

That is awesome!!! Hooray for you guys, and hooray for white kitchens! I love them!

Leslie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is SO awesome!

Carman said...

Awesome! I'm continually amazed at how He cares about every intimate detail of our life. Can't wait to see pictures.

By the way, your new family pictures are a.dorable. We're having ours taken today, and I just want to forewarn you that we might steal some of your pose ideas. :)

Larsen Family said...

Can't wait to see pics.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white kitchen

and my dream has come true.

That's right.

Tomorrow is the final day of the painter doing our cabinets.
Yes I said painter, as in professional!
Awesome story...

We go to church with a man that has a painting business. When we decided we wanted to paint our cabinets white we asked him how much work it is and the answer, to do it correctly on our real wood cabinets...was unreal. And way beyond our capabilities. So we just let that dream go and settled with our orange-y wood cabinets.

Last sunday that man came up to Kevin and said "Holy Spirit told me to sow into you guys and have my crew come out and paint your cabinets"

HALLELUJAH!

And let me tell you...it's everything we had hoped for. It's gorgeous!
Of course, this is a total tease because I'm not posting pics yet, because the painter's not done yet. Also, after they are all done on their end, we have to add hardware and that may take a little bit.

Sorry for the tease but I just had to share how exciting that is!
Isn't Yahweh so faithful, even in the not-important-just-something-we-wanted things?!
Bless you, Father!!

4 comments:

Jenny Galloway said...

That is awesome!!! Hooray for you guys, and hooray for white kitchens! I love them!

Leslie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is SO awesome!

Carman said...

Awesome! I'm continually amazed at how He cares about every intimate detail of our life. Can't wait to see pictures.

By the way, your new family pictures are a.dorable. We're having ours taken today, and I just want to forewarn you that we might steal some of your pose ideas. :)

Larsen Family said...

Can't wait to see pics.