Saturday, October 16, 2010

I wish

I wish I knew how to make a cool header for my blog.
I am worse than your grandma, I guarantee, when it comes to computers.

I wish that my house was a little bit bigger. I don't want anything I can't handle, but it will be AWESOME one day when we have more than 2 itty bitty bedrooms. Cute, yes, but with cute usually comes little.

I wish that I had tons of friends that believed in raising their kids as naturally and Spiritual as possible.
That I wasn't alone in my natural beliefs. Like I'm the weirdo of every mom group.

I wish I had the Mary Poppins anointing to just SNAP "the jobs a game!" and my whole house would clean itself room by room.

I wish the grass never needed to be mowed (I wish this for Kevin's sake) and that leaves fell from the trees, but just magically missed our yard and porch.

But really, the only point of this post was to say:
I wish I could make a cool header for my blog.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

One cool header coming right up!

Brittany said...

I wish most of those things as well!
And TOTALLY jealous of your new spiffy to be header!!!!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

I wish

I wish I knew how to make a cool header for my blog.
I am worse than your grandma, I guarantee, when it comes to computers.

I wish that my house was a little bit bigger. I don't want anything I can't handle, but it will be AWESOME one day when we have more than 2 itty bitty bedrooms. Cute, yes, but with cute usually comes little.

I wish that I had tons of friends that believed in raising their kids as naturally and Spiritual as possible.
That I wasn't alone in my natural beliefs. Like I'm the weirdo of every mom group.

I wish I had the Mary Poppins anointing to just SNAP "the jobs a game!" and my whole house would clean itself room by room.

I wish the grass never needed to be mowed (I wish this for Kevin's sake) and that leaves fell from the trees, but just magically missed our yard and porch.

But really, the only point of this post was to say:
I wish I could make a cool header for my blog.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

One cool header coming right up!

Brittany said...

I wish most of those things as well!
And TOTALLY jealous of your new spiffy to be header!!!!