Friday, October 22, 2010

Cable TV

I have said since as long as I have been old enough to make my own decisions that it is one of my life long goals to never pay a cable bill.
I hate cable television.
We are still at my Mom's where they have cable and since being here I've seen some interesting (interesting/pathetic) things so far.

One of them being Real Wives of Beverly Hills (or Orange County or New Jersey or Atlanta or DC...)
Why the heck are these women famous?!

I was going to go on and list more of the things that shocked me (hint: the Disney Channel) but I'll stop. Sometimes when I get started I catch myself being too negative so I'm going to stop. Although there are no positives to some of these programs.

Shows that I have found that ARE great?
Why, cooking with Paula Deen of course!

In fact...here's my next tat:

                             

Also, I really liked anything on this channel


All in all, I love visiting places and getting to experience different environments, but I will say I'm looking forward to being back at the Kiehn residence, watching The Brady Bunch, Milo & Otis, and King of Queens on DVD.

4 comments:

Jenny Galloway said...

I love HGTV as well, one of our favorite shows is Holmes on Homes. He is such a nice guy! That tattoo is flipping HILARIOUS! Butter ya'll! Hahahaha, oh I am rolling over that one.

Leslie said...

Ahhhhhahhahahaha!!! I am laughing because I LOVE the Real Housewives! Buy yes, they are SO stupid. Just cracking me up cause it's another reason we are so different.

I will agree with you on HGTV though. Love it!!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

I totally know what you mean. I was watching the first episode of the Beverly Hills one and I kept mixing them all up. They all look the exact SAME!
HGTV is the best!

annie farrar said...

Good for you for not being a slave to the TV! I was just thinking this weekend that I'd like to throw ours out the window!

Great pic of the tattoo! I do love cooking shows!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Cable TV

I have said since as long as I have been old enough to make my own decisions that it is one of my life long goals to never pay a cable bill.
I hate cable television.
We are still at my Mom's where they have cable and since being here I've seen some interesting (interesting/pathetic) things so far.

One of them being Real Wives of Beverly Hills (or Orange County or New Jersey or Atlanta or DC...)
Why the heck are these women famous?!

I was going to go on and list more of the things that shocked me (hint: the Disney Channel) but I'll stop. Sometimes when I get started I catch myself being too negative so I'm going to stop. Although there are no positives to some of these programs.

Shows that I have found that ARE great?
Why, cooking with Paula Deen of course!

In fact...here's my next tat:

                             

Also, I really liked anything on this channel


All in all, I love visiting places and getting to experience different environments, but I will say I'm looking forward to being back at the Kiehn residence, watching The Brady Bunch, Milo & Otis, and King of Queens on DVD.

4 comments:

Jenny Galloway said...

I love HGTV as well, one of our favorite shows is Holmes on Homes. He is such a nice guy! That tattoo is flipping HILARIOUS! Butter ya'll! Hahahaha, oh I am rolling over that one.

Leslie said...

Ahhhhhahhahahaha!!! I am laughing because I LOVE the Real Housewives! Buy yes, they are SO stupid. Just cracking me up cause it's another reason we are so different.

I will agree with you on HGTV though. Love it!!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

I totally know what you mean. I was watching the first episode of the Beverly Hills one and I kept mixing them all up. They all look the exact SAME!
HGTV is the best!

annie farrar said...

Good for you for not being a slave to the TV! I was just thinking this weekend that I'd like to throw ours out the window!

Great pic of the tattoo! I do love cooking shows!