Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Want To Hear From YOU!

Copy and paste and post this on your blog!


What is your salad dressing of choice?
ranch or honey mustard in restaurant, but balsamic vinegaraitte at home.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Mimi's or Red Lobster

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
cereal

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
cheese and i like pineapples, too

How many televisions are in your house?
2

What color cell phone do you have?
maroon

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
a baby and some teeth

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
it's been awhile.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
no, hallelujah.

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
HECK NO.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I like Ramona :)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
absolutely not.

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
probably 5-7? which is silly because I only wear 2.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
me and the jump-out boys get along just fine.

Last person you talked to?
Kevin.

Last person you hugged?
Kevin.

Fav Season?
Fall and Spring.

Fav Holiday?
Christmas

Fav Day of the week?
Friday and Saturday

Fav Month?
anything in the spring summer and fall. but christmas is good. i like all year!

Missing someone?
wish all our family and friends lived closer.

What are you listening to?
the silence of everyone in bed but me.

Watching?
this screen.

Worrying about?
trying not to. it's a waste, really.

First place you went this morning?
on the front porch with Ruby girl. our favorite spot.


What's the last movie you saw?
Did You Hear About The Morgans? Pretty cute movie, actually!

Do you smile often?
yes, a lot.

Do you always answer your phone?
if it's near me, yes of course. but it is RARELY with me and i understand...that's super frustrating.

Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
no idea, it better be legitimate.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
brown? But i like my blue eyes just fine so i'm keeping them.

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
i do not get drinks at Sonic anymore:/ Once I stop breastfeeding I'll probably swing through and get some unsweetened tea and add Stevia. that sounds yummy.

Do you own a digital camera?
yes

Have you ever had a pet fish?
yes named Peligro.

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
more glass storage containers, Motherhood magazine subscription, possibly bread machine

Can you do push ups?
a few girl ones

Can you do a chin up?
hahah..no

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
excited!

Do you have any saved texts?
no

Ever been in a car wreck?
just a fender benders.

Do you have an accent?
no

What was the last song that made you cry?
i don't remember. probably something country. OH Kevin wrote a song for Ruby and it made me tear up it is so, so sweet. When he plays it to her she stops what she's doing and just stares at him singing it to her.

When was the last time you cried?
i can't remember. waaaay more often now that i've had a child i can tell you that much.

Plans tonight?
showering (this time getting to shave my underarms and legs because Ruby's asleep!) and BED

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
 oh yes

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
frozen yogurt @ braums, $25 co-pay at hospital, and medicine at Walgreens

Have you ever been given roses?
yes

Current dislike right now?
reality shows with insecure people and the insecure people that love to watch them.

Met someone who changed your life?
oh gosh, yes.

How did you bring in the new year?
very pregnant and I don't even know where we were

What song represents you?
Pour some sugar on me. It doesn't represent me but the intro gets my adrenaline pumping like you wouldn't believe.
 
Name three people who might complete this?
hopefully Leslie! and Shannon!

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
to change some of the things and right some wrongs would be nice. Only if i'd end up right back here where I am now, though.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
yes.

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
of course.

Does anyone love you?
yes

Would you be a pirate?
No. And i hate questions like that.

What songs do you sing in the shower?
my very own

Ever had someone sing to you?
oh yes

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Yep! Kevin.

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Christian, KLRC. Def not allowed to listen to secular/sinful New Kids On The Block!

Do you believe in staying close with your ex's?
Depends on a lot of things. But close is a relative term.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
 I suppose new. I don't hang with my high school crowd if that's what you mean.

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Sure, I don't care either way.

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
Asking so many questions

Have you ever ridden on an elephant?
Uhhh, no weirdest question ever, I haven't.

What are you saving your money up for right now?
not a whole lot of "extra income" in our family these days. But we always save for whatever may surprise us. New brakes, tires, babies, whatever.

When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
the other day

What song(s) do you want played at your funeral?
 I don't care. When I was little I wanted my funeral to be the saddest most emotional thing where everyone was just SOBBING at my loss because I was such a great person. And now that I'm a grown up I see that that's unnecessary.

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping of course/

3 comments:

Leslie McDaniel said...

I love these! I love when I get to learn more about you. And I always learn something I didn't know before!

I was cracking up at that pirate question. I loved your answer! Hahaha!

And Pour Some Sugar on Me??? Where did THAT come from? Hahahha, That hardly represents a Godly, devoted wife and mother who like to be natural! That represents a Coyote Ugly.

This is too cute and of course I will fill it out for you!

But I LOVE me certain reality shows. I guess I am insecure!

PS-I hope you get your bread maker AND your magazines AND your glassware for your bday.

jessica kiehn said...

haha leslie you are so sweet. I know, I think Pour Some Sugar On Me may be bad...i don't even know what that means but it can't be Bible study material...

Brittany said...

Oh ye of little faith! I completed the questions as well!!!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Want To Hear From YOU!

Copy and paste and post this on your blog!


What is your salad dressing of choice?
ranch or honey mustard in restaurant, but balsamic vinegaraitte at home.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Mimi's or Red Lobster

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
cereal

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
cheese and i like pineapples, too

How many televisions are in your house?
2

What color cell phone do you have?
maroon

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
a baby and some teeth

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
it's been awhile.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
no, hallelujah.

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
HECK NO.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I like Ramona :)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
absolutely not.

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
probably 5-7? which is silly because I only wear 2.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
me and the jump-out boys get along just fine.

Last person you talked to?
Kevin.

Last person you hugged?
Kevin.

Fav Season?
Fall and Spring.

Fav Holiday?
Christmas

Fav Day of the week?
Friday and Saturday

Fav Month?
anything in the spring summer and fall. but christmas is good. i like all year!

Missing someone?
wish all our family and friends lived closer.

What are you listening to?
the silence of everyone in bed but me.

Watching?
this screen.

Worrying about?
trying not to. it's a waste, really.

First place you went this morning?
on the front porch with Ruby girl. our favorite spot.


What's the last movie you saw?
Did You Hear About The Morgans? Pretty cute movie, actually!

Do you smile often?
yes, a lot.

Do you always answer your phone?
if it's near me, yes of course. but it is RARELY with me and i understand...that's super frustrating.

Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
no idea, it better be legitimate.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
brown? But i like my blue eyes just fine so i'm keeping them.

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
i do not get drinks at Sonic anymore:/ Once I stop breastfeeding I'll probably swing through and get some unsweetened tea and add Stevia. that sounds yummy.

Do you own a digital camera?
yes

Have you ever had a pet fish?
yes named Peligro.

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
more glass storage containers, Motherhood magazine subscription, possibly bread machine

Can you do push ups?
a few girl ones

Can you do a chin up?
hahah..no

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
excited!

Do you have any saved texts?
no

Ever been in a car wreck?
just a fender benders.

Do you have an accent?
no

What was the last song that made you cry?
i don't remember. probably something country. OH Kevin wrote a song for Ruby and it made me tear up it is so, so sweet. When he plays it to her she stops what she's doing and just stares at him singing it to her.

When was the last time you cried?
i can't remember. waaaay more often now that i've had a child i can tell you that much.

Plans tonight?
showering (this time getting to shave my underarms and legs because Ruby's asleep!) and BED

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
 oh yes

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
frozen yogurt @ braums, $25 co-pay at hospital, and medicine at Walgreens

Have you ever been given roses?
yes

Current dislike right now?
reality shows with insecure people and the insecure people that love to watch them.

Met someone who changed your life?
oh gosh, yes.

How did you bring in the new year?
very pregnant and I don't even know where we were

What song represents you?
Pour some sugar on me. It doesn't represent me but the intro gets my adrenaline pumping like you wouldn't believe.
 
Name three people who might complete this?
hopefully Leslie! and Shannon!

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
to change some of the things and right some wrongs would be nice. Only if i'd end up right back here where I am now, though.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
yes.

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
of course.

Does anyone love you?
yes

Would you be a pirate?
No. And i hate questions like that.

What songs do you sing in the shower?
my very own

Ever had someone sing to you?
oh yes

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Yep! Kevin.

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Christian, KLRC. Def not allowed to listen to secular/sinful New Kids On The Block!

Do you believe in staying close with your ex's?
Depends on a lot of things. But close is a relative term.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
 I suppose new. I don't hang with my high school crowd if that's what you mean.

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Sure, I don't care either way.

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
Asking so many questions

Have you ever ridden on an elephant?
Uhhh, no weirdest question ever, I haven't.

What are you saving your money up for right now?
not a whole lot of "extra income" in our family these days. But we always save for whatever may surprise us. New brakes, tires, babies, whatever.

When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
the other day

What song(s) do you want played at your funeral?
 I don't care. When I was little I wanted my funeral to be the saddest most emotional thing where everyone was just SOBBING at my loss because I was such a great person. And now that I'm a grown up I see that that's unnecessary.

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping of course/

3 comments:

Leslie McDaniel said...

I love these! I love when I get to learn more about you. And I always learn something I didn't know before!

I was cracking up at that pirate question. I loved your answer! Hahaha!

And Pour Some Sugar on Me??? Where did THAT come from? Hahahha, That hardly represents a Godly, devoted wife and mother who like to be natural! That represents a Coyote Ugly.

This is too cute and of course I will fill it out for you!

But I LOVE me certain reality shows. I guess I am insecure!

PS-I hope you get your bread maker AND your magazines AND your glassware for your bday.

jessica kiehn said...

haha leslie you are so sweet. I know, I think Pour Some Sugar On Me may be bad...i don't even know what that means but it can't be Bible study material...

Brittany said...

Oh ye of little faith! I completed the questions as well!!!