Tuesday, August 31, 2010


Have you Momma's been to this? It's here this week, just so you know, at John Q. Hammons. I'm new to this, but was glad I went. I am sooo not a "bargain shopper" or a fight-to-the-death type of shopper. I would rather pay an extra few dollars to buy it brand new, walk into a store, pick it up, and leave. I don't like the "hunt". Which is ironic because I'm so frugal...

Anyways, for the sake of saving money, I went tonight for an invite-only that my client gave me (thanks, Season!) and got some really good fall clothes for Ruby girl. There were tons of women there, but no fist fights or Jerry Springer-esque type of business. Good thing, too, or I would of high-tailed it out of there. Of course, I'll try to put up some pics of the clothes. Better yet, Ruby in the clothes:)

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I have been seeing a lot about that on fb lately, but hadn't heard of it prior to that. Is it just a NWA thing?

Leslie McDaniel said...

Thank you SO much for posting about this. I didn't know it was going on and I wanted to go SO SO bad when it came to town. Miller and I went this afternoon. Thanks for the info!

jessica kiehn said...

I thought of you! We should have gone together. I have a half price sale ticket if you want it, I'm not going to use it because it's at 8:30 at night!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010


Have you Momma's been to this? It's here this week, just so you know, at John Q. Hammons. I'm new to this, but was glad I went. I am sooo not a "bargain shopper" or a fight-to-the-death type of shopper. I would rather pay an extra few dollars to buy it brand new, walk into a store, pick it up, and leave. I don't like the "hunt". Which is ironic because I'm so frugal...

Anyways, for the sake of saving money, I went tonight for an invite-only that my client gave me (thanks, Season!) and got some really good fall clothes for Ruby girl. There were tons of women there, but no fist fights or Jerry Springer-esque type of business. Good thing, too, or I would of high-tailed it out of there. Of course, I'll try to put up some pics of the clothes. Better yet, Ruby in the clothes:)

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I have been seeing a lot about that on fb lately, but hadn't heard of it prior to that. Is it just a NWA thing?

Leslie McDaniel said...

Thank you SO much for posting about this. I didn't know it was going on and I wanted to go SO SO bad when it came to town. Miller and I went this afternoon. Thanks for the info!

jessica kiehn said...

I thought of you! We should have gone together. I have a half price sale ticket if you want it, I'm not going to use it because it's at 8:30 at night!