2. This is the pattern/make/style Beco carrier we got and we loooove it! Major props to the eBay seller who sent it to us the moment we paid for it. (Thanks again Aunt Shannon for the recommendation!)
3. Bare Minerals Warmth. I'm not a big make-up person, but I love this stuff. Without it I'd be as white as a, I don't know...tooth?
4. Nike Tempo shorts. These are the best running shorts ever. If you Google the price you'll see why I only own one pair. But I love 'em.
5. Homemade bread! We have been looooving this! We decided to stop buying store-bought bread and make it ourselves (by "our"selves I mean "my"self. The other day I said "babe you can make the bread, it's really easy" and he said "nah, it's ok". Thinking he was unsure of himself making it I said in the best encouraging voice I could "oh, well why not?" and he just said "Because I don't want to". That's honest! I don't blame him for not wanting to put on an apron and knead dough)
6. Couldn't find a picture of this...but A CLEAN HOUSE! Literally VERY few things put me in the same mood a clean house puts me in. It's like...oh...better than anything.
7. Lavender oil. My deodorant. Yes that's right folks. There is aluminum in stick deodorant and all sorts of mysteries and we all know your skin soaks in EVERYTHING you put on it. So a pure essential oil is what my underarms are a-gettin'.
What are a few of YOUR favorite things these days?