Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Sweet Girl


Our Ruby is 5 months old and as smiley as ever. She is getting more and more of a personality and it's downright amazing. I can't get over this whole motherhood thing. I changed drastically the moment I had her. I've never known love like this. I am now part of the "you won't understand until you have children" club. That statement couldn't be more true. I even sing a little song to Ruby telling her how much I love her and she may never know quite how much until she has a little girl of her own. Along with becoming one with my husband in marriage and the blessing that's bred, this the best thing I've ever been able to be a part.

3 comments:

Haley Galloway said...

Yay momma! You figured out the layout!! Ruby is just a precious, precious angel. I cannot wait to start pouring love into my daughter like you do to Ruby. You are such a good and faithful mother and wife. Beautiful example!

Leslie McDaniel said...

How can you not love that face?! You are a terrific mom and Ruby is lucky to have you!

Love the new layout too!

The Farrar's said...

Love this post! You are a wonderful mother and a wonderful example to Ruby. Keep up the good work!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Sweet Girl


Our Ruby is 5 months old and as smiley as ever. She is getting more and more of a personality and it's downright amazing. I can't get over this whole motherhood thing. I changed drastically the moment I had her. I've never known love like this. I am now part of the "you won't understand until you have children" club. That statement couldn't be more true. I even sing a little song to Ruby telling her how much I love her and she may never know quite how much until she has a little girl of her own. Along with becoming one with my husband in marriage and the blessing that's bred, this the best thing I've ever been able to be a part.

3 comments:

Haley Galloway said...

Yay momma! You figured out the layout!! Ruby is just a precious, precious angel. I cannot wait to start pouring love into my daughter like you do to Ruby. You are such a good and faithful mother and wife. Beautiful example!

Leslie McDaniel said...

How can you not love that face?! You are a terrific mom and Ruby is lucky to have you!

Love the new layout too!

The Farrar's said...

Love this post! You are a wonderful mother and a wonderful example to Ruby. Keep up the good work!