Monday, May 10, 2010

Vacation All I Ever Wanted

This week Kevin is on vacation! First one in a year and 3 months! HALLELUJAH!!! We are having a "staycation" and hanging out around here, a day trip to Branson, and getting some R&R done at home.
We have found that our little girl LOVES the outdoors. This is our go-to place if we can't calm her crying inside. And as soon as her baby blues hit the big open sky, and see the leaves high above her softly waving in the wind...she's calm and satisfied. That's our girl:)

Yesterday I got to celebrate my FIRST Mother's Day. First of many, many, many!!
How CUTE does Ruby look for church?!
Smelling the beautiful roses Kevin got me. So sweet of him. And Ruby got me a framed picture of herself...my favorite picture of her!


Have I ever mentioned that I love being a wife and Mom? Ever?


5 comments:

Molly Carman said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jessica!!

Leslie McDaniel said...

Yes, Happy First Mother's Day! So sweet. I love her little outfit. And it's so funny she likes to go outside. Hey, you do whatchya gotta do.

Brittany said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! And I think Ruby looked SO cute!!! You looked gorgeous if I do say so myself! What sweet and thoughtful gifts!!!! It's so wonderful to be a wife and a mother, isn't it?!?!

Leslie McDaniel said...

Oh and Kevin, way to go with the roses!!!

Have a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! -jen galloway (happy first mothers day!!!)

Monday, May 10, 2010

Vacation All I Ever Wanted

This week Kevin is on vacation! First one in a year and 3 months! HALLELUJAH!!! We are having a "staycation" and hanging out around here, a day trip to Branson, and getting some R&R done at home.
We have found that our little girl LOVES the outdoors. This is our go-to place if we can't calm her crying inside. And as soon as her baby blues hit the big open sky, and see the leaves high above her softly waving in the wind...she's calm and satisfied. That's our girl:)

Yesterday I got to celebrate my FIRST Mother's Day. First of many, many, many!!
How CUTE does Ruby look for church?!
Smelling the beautiful roses Kevin got me. So sweet of him. And Ruby got me a framed picture of herself...my favorite picture of her!


Have I ever mentioned that I love being a wife and Mom? Ever?


5 comments:

Molly Carman said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jessica!!

Leslie McDaniel said...

Yes, Happy First Mother's Day! So sweet. I love her little outfit. And it's so funny she likes to go outside. Hey, you do whatchya gotta do.

Brittany said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! And I think Ruby looked SO cute!!! You looked gorgeous if I do say so myself! What sweet and thoughtful gifts!!!! It's so wonderful to be a wife and a mother, isn't it?!?!

Leslie McDaniel said...

Oh and Kevin, way to go with the roses!!!

Have a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! -jen galloway (happy first mothers day!!!)