Sunday, May 2, 2010

oh my gosh i have no idea what's going on.
i am TERRIBLE with computers, and it's late and my husband's asleep a.k.a. not here to help me figure this out.
i wanted a new template for my blog and with one catastrophe after another I just decided to give up. So many CODE REDs led me to something that felt safe: a button that said "revert to basic template"

YES! i thought! something simple and i can tweak it. Little did I know...it was Emerald City themed. Bleh, so much green. Anyway, bear with me folks. My beloved white blog should be back soon!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

You're funny! Haha!
If you ever need any help let me know!

Larsen Family said...

My blog is a mess, too. Not sure if you've checked it out in awhile. All of the blogs that I read is at the very end of the page. It is a jumbled up mess. Apparently, I am not that gifted at computers, either. :(

Leslie McDaniel said...

I like the new color! No more white! Haha, you know how I am. I mean look at my blog! It's crazy color everywhere.

And I LOVE the new profile pic! Pregnant Jessica was a little out of date. Hahaha!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

oh my gosh i have no idea what's going on.
i am TERRIBLE with computers, and it's late and my husband's asleep a.k.a. not here to help me figure this out.
i wanted a new template for my blog and with one catastrophe after another I just decided to give up. So many CODE REDs led me to something that felt safe: a button that said "revert to basic template"

YES! i thought! something simple and i can tweak it. Little did I know...it was Emerald City themed. Bleh, so much green. Anyway, bear with me folks. My beloved white blog should be back soon!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

You're funny! Haha!
If you ever need any help let me know!

Larsen Family said...

My blog is a mess, too. Not sure if you've checked it out in awhile. All of the blogs that I read is at the very end of the page. It is a jumbled up mess. Apparently, I am not that gifted at computers, either. :(

Leslie McDaniel said...

I like the new color! No more white! Haha, you know how I am. I mean look at my blog! It's crazy color everywhere.

And I LOVE the new profile pic! Pregnant Jessica was a little out of date. Hahaha!