Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring is in the air and it's hitting us like ton of bricks.
{In a good way.}
We are taking care of unfinished projects, starting (and finishing!) new ones, and it feels amazing. I read a quote one time that said

"Think of the days that you lie down to sleep and think 'that was a good day'. They are always the ones where you worked hard and accomplished much, not sat around all day and did nothing"

I love that.

Because it's so, so, so true. I am a mover and a shaker and I LOVE a good hard day's work because of the sense of accomplishment at the end of it.
My sister Shannon sent me this link and I am in absolute awe of this couple. Check it out!

www.younglovehouse.com

1 comment:

Leslie McDaniel said...

How can you and I be so close? I LOVE days when I don't do any work! Haha. But I admire your strong work ethic!

And I looked at those people's blog. Wow, they are PERFECT. Their house renovations are amazing. And her "cheap" wedding, hello...beautiful. Very interesting couple..

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring is in the air and it's hitting us like ton of bricks.
{In a good way.}
We are taking care of unfinished projects, starting (and finishing!) new ones, and it feels amazing. I read a quote one time that said

"Think of the days that you lie down to sleep and think 'that was a good day'. They are always the ones where you worked hard and accomplished much, not sat around all day and did nothing"

I love that.

Because it's so, so, so true. I am a mover and a shaker and I LOVE a good hard day's work because of the sense of accomplishment at the end of it.
My sister Shannon sent me this link and I am in absolute awe of this couple. Check it out!

www.younglovehouse.com

1 comment:

Leslie McDaniel said...

How can you and I be so close? I LOVE days when I don't do any work! Haha. But I admire your strong work ethic!

And I looked at those people's blog. Wow, they are PERFECT. Their house renovations are amazing. And her "cheap" wedding, hello...beautiful. Very interesting couple..