Sunday, April 18, 2010

Phone Pics

Here are some recent pics from my phone I thought I'd share. Sometimes phone pics are the best, because by the time you get out your real camera you miss the moment.



Miss Ruby loving her cloth diapers. She is very concerned about landfills and the toxins that are in disposables and wants to save the earth, one diaper at a time.
This is us on the way to church this morning.
Ruby listening to Apostle Todd preach.
The beloved Moby. Us girls walking on a trail. LOVING THIS SPRING WEATHER!
(don't these sunglasses look like the huge kind old people wear over their bifocals?)
Today was a big day for me because I wore HIGH HEELS. Not just any high heels, very tall and very RED high heels.
I told Kevin on the way to church "I don't feel like myself today" and he responded
"Whoever you are, you look hot."
haha, thanks honey:)

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Love the pictures...and the sweet smile from Ruby in the first one. PRECIOUS!
And yes...you DO look HOT!! in the red heels! (loving the dress too!)

Leslie McDaniel said...

These are great! I always love a good in the mirror self portrait. And hold on tiger in your little black dress. Are you sure you just had a baby?!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Leslie McDaniel said...

Oh, I totally forgot about the sunglasses! They cracked me up. It's like what you wear after eye surgery!

Chrissy Galloway said...

You look like a champ in those red heels!!!

And Kudos to Ruby for being so environmental savvy so young!

bryan and jenna said...

I love those cloth diapers, so precious and economical! where do you get them from?

Heather said...

Jessica, you are gorgeous! And Ruby's cloth diaper is so cute.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Phone Pics

Here are some recent pics from my phone I thought I'd share. Sometimes phone pics are the best, because by the time you get out your real camera you miss the moment.



Miss Ruby loving her cloth diapers. She is very concerned about landfills and the toxins that are in disposables and wants to save the earth, one diaper at a time.
This is us on the way to church this morning.
Ruby listening to Apostle Todd preach.
The beloved Moby. Us girls walking on a trail. LOVING THIS SPRING WEATHER!
(don't these sunglasses look like the huge kind old people wear over their bifocals?)
Today was a big day for me because I wore HIGH HEELS. Not just any high heels, very tall and very RED high heels.
I told Kevin on the way to church "I don't feel like myself today" and he responded
"Whoever you are, you look hot."
haha, thanks honey:)

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Love the pictures...and the sweet smile from Ruby in the first one. PRECIOUS!
And yes...you DO look HOT!! in the red heels! (loving the dress too!)

Leslie McDaniel said...

These are great! I always love a good in the mirror self portrait. And hold on tiger in your little black dress. Are you sure you just had a baby?!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Leslie McDaniel said...

Oh, I totally forgot about the sunglasses! They cracked me up. It's like what you wear after eye surgery!

Chrissy Galloway said...

You look like a champ in those red heels!!!

And Kudos to Ruby for being so environmental savvy so young!

bryan and jenna said...

I love those cloth diapers, so precious and economical! where do you get them from?

Heather said...

Jessica, you are gorgeous! And Ruby's cloth diaper is so cute.