Thursday, April 1, 2010

Old Pictures

We have 3 computers (I know) in which we are very thankful for. We don't have them because we're computer junkies, we have 2 laptops, one for me and one for Kevin when he was on the road touring all the time so we could communicate other than phone only. And then we have an Apple desktop for Kevin to mix/record with. All 3 computers have different pictures on them. I was looking through some of the Mac's old pics and just had to share...

Me and my enhancement, circa 2007
(they're grapefruits in my Mom's kitchen)

We were so young! I think 2005?
Family pictures by Amanda Curtis
Fall 2008
Some promo shots from Kevin's old band. Oh Kevin, you're so cute!



I will try to find some more, I love old pics!

1 comment:

Leslie McDaniel said...

Ahhhhhhh! Look at you guys in that second picture! I can't believe that is you. You guys are SO DIFFERENT now. I had forgotten all about those looks.

And love the grapefruits! So funny.

Kevin's band pictures are so professional. It's like something straight out of a magazine! You're so COOL, Kevin!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Old Pictures

We have 3 computers (I know) in which we are very thankful for. We don't have them because we're computer junkies, we have 2 laptops, one for me and one for Kevin when he was on the road touring all the time so we could communicate other than phone only. And then we have an Apple desktop for Kevin to mix/record with. All 3 computers have different pictures on them. I was looking through some of the Mac's old pics and just had to share...

Me and my enhancement, circa 2007
(they're grapefruits in my Mom's kitchen)

We were so young! I think 2005?
Family pictures by Amanda Curtis
Fall 2008
Some promo shots from Kevin's old band. Oh Kevin, you're so cute!



I will try to find some more, I love old pics!

1 comment:

Leslie McDaniel said...

Ahhhhhhh! Look at you guys in that second picture! I can't believe that is you. You guys are SO DIFFERENT now. I had forgotten all about those looks.

And love the grapefruits! So funny.

Kevin's band pictures are so professional. It's like something straight out of a magazine! You're so COOL, Kevin!