Monday, April 5, 2010

20

20 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:

1. I have never bought a box of Kleenex in my life, nor do I ever plan to. (hello, toilet paper!)
2. I have never ran 2 consecutive miles, but would love to be able to one day. Soon, preferably.
3. I have been coloring my hair since 9th grade and probably always will. Unless I have stellar white hair when I'm old, no need in coloring that.
4. I moved out of the house at 18 so I could get a tattoo. Awesome.
5. I have never been outside of the US. Not Mexico, not Canada. Nothin'.
6. I hate mess and clutter with a passion.
7. I have always said being a stay at home Mom is my dream job, and I'll say it till the day I die.
8. I pray in the Spirit everyday of my life. Out loud, with Kevin, in the car, all the time. I love it.
9. I have a very big sweet tooth and I listen to it and give it what it wants.
10. I have had 5 root canals and 75% of my teeth have fillings in them. Even one of my front teeth. (see #9)
11. I want to have 3 kids.
12. I hate shaving my legs, and they usually only see a razor on birthdays and Christmas.
13. I have only read 3 chapter books my whole life, though I have started many.
14. I have governed my words in the past 3 years immensely. I used to say anything for shock value. Not anymore. Now I speak beautiful, edifying words.
15. I usually have an opinion on most things.
16. I always want to have wood floors in every house we own because it seems cleaner to me.
17. I am leery towards technology. I love pens and paper, the good ole days.
18. I know pretty much every line to every episode of King Of Queens.
19. I never ever ever want to have cable television in our home. Ever.
20. I panic if we run out of milk. I love cereal so, so much. In fact...I'm going to have some right now.

I want to hear 2o facts about YOU!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

I laughed out loud when I saw that you moved out of the house at 18 so you could get a tattoo! We you still in high school?
I think we are a lot alike! I am not much of a reader (sam is and shames me for it, haha), I rarely shave my legs as well, etc.!
Maybe that's not such a good thing that we are alike, haha!
Check back to my blog tomorrow and I shall have 20 things about myself up!

jessica kiehn said...

haha-yay! excited!!

Leslie McDaniel said...

I LOVE this post! It's so funny. I love how you shave for Christmas! Why Christmas? Wanting to impress the babe in the manger? I can see bday and anniversaries. You are so funny!

And the 3 chapter books...HAHAHA! I love it. And I was laughing so hard about the 2 consecutive miles! I can relate.

Even though I already knew most of this about you already, I still learned a lot! And the Jessica I knew 5 years ago would have a completely different 20 things! Which is awesome.

Great post, great idea!!!

Brice and Haley Galloway plus one on the way! said...

A woman after my own heart! I tell ya. You're a gem Jessica.

Molly Carman said...

I'm with you on the kleenex! who needs it? i feel like it's one of those things that someone "invented" just to see if people would buy it.

Christy Carter said...

I LOVE your list Jessica! And you inspired me to make my own list which I just posted.

jenny galloway said...

Totally got tattoos the day I turned 18, didn't have to move out though. Haha I love praying in the spirit too!!! I love just praying anywhere, any time, for any thing. You're a peach! -Jenny Galloway

Monday, April 5, 2010

20

20 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:

1. I have never bought a box of Kleenex in my life, nor do I ever plan to. (hello, toilet paper!)
2. I have never ran 2 consecutive miles, but would love to be able to one day. Soon, preferably.
3. I have been coloring my hair since 9th grade and probably always will. Unless I have stellar white hair when I'm old, no need in coloring that.
4. I moved out of the house at 18 so I could get a tattoo. Awesome.
5. I have never been outside of the US. Not Mexico, not Canada. Nothin'.
6. I hate mess and clutter with a passion.
7. I have always said being a stay at home Mom is my dream job, and I'll say it till the day I die.
8. I pray in the Spirit everyday of my life. Out loud, with Kevin, in the car, all the time. I love it.
9. I have a very big sweet tooth and I listen to it and give it what it wants.
10. I have had 5 root canals and 75% of my teeth have fillings in them. Even one of my front teeth. (see #9)
11. I want to have 3 kids.
12. I hate shaving my legs, and they usually only see a razor on birthdays and Christmas.
13. I have only read 3 chapter books my whole life, though I have started many.
14. I have governed my words in the past 3 years immensely. I used to say anything for shock value. Not anymore. Now I speak beautiful, edifying words.
15. I usually have an opinion on most things.
16. I always want to have wood floors in every house we own because it seems cleaner to me.
17. I am leery towards technology. I love pens and paper, the good ole days.
18. I know pretty much every line to every episode of King Of Queens.
19. I never ever ever want to have cable television in our home. Ever.
20. I panic if we run out of milk. I love cereal so, so much. In fact...I'm going to have some right now.

I want to hear 2o facts about YOU!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

I laughed out loud when I saw that you moved out of the house at 18 so you could get a tattoo! We you still in high school?
I think we are a lot alike! I am not much of a reader (sam is and shames me for it, haha), I rarely shave my legs as well, etc.!
Maybe that's not such a good thing that we are alike, haha!
Check back to my blog tomorrow and I shall have 20 things about myself up!

jessica kiehn said...

haha-yay! excited!!

Leslie McDaniel said...

I LOVE this post! It's so funny. I love how you shave for Christmas! Why Christmas? Wanting to impress the babe in the manger? I can see bday and anniversaries. You are so funny!

And the 3 chapter books...HAHAHA! I love it. And I was laughing so hard about the 2 consecutive miles! I can relate.

Even though I already knew most of this about you already, I still learned a lot! And the Jessica I knew 5 years ago would have a completely different 20 things! Which is awesome.

Great post, great idea!!!

Brice and Haley Galloway plus one on the way! said...

A woman after my own heart! I tell ya. You're a gem Jessica.

Molly Carman said...

I'm with you on the kleenex! who needs it? i feel like it's one of those things that someone "invented" just to see if people would buy it.

Christy Carter said...

I LOVE your list Jessica! And you inspired me to make my own list which I just posted.

jenny galloway said...

Totally got tattoos the day I turned 18, didn't have to move out though. Haha I love praying in the spirit too!!! I love just praying anywhere, any time, for any thing. You're a peach! -Jenny Galloway