20 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I have never bought a box of Kleenex in my life, nor do I ever plan to. (hello, toilet paper!)
2. I have never ran 2 consecutive miles, but would love to be able to one day. Soon, preferably.
3. I have been coloring my hair since 9th grade and probably always will. Unless I have stellar white hair when I'm old, no need in coloring that.
4. I moved out of the house at 18 so I could get a tattoo. Awesome.
5. I have never been outside of the US. Not Mexico, not Canada. Nothin'.
6. I hate mess and clutter with a passion.
7. I have always said being a stay at home Mom is my dream job, and I'll say it till the day I die.
8. I pray in the Spirit everyday of my life. Out loud, with Kevin, in the car, all the time. I love it.
9. I have a very big sweet tooth and I listen to it and give it what it wants.
10. I have had 5 root canals and 75% of my teeth have fillings in them. Even one of my front teeth. (see #9)
11. I want to have 3 kids.
12. I hate shaving my legs, and they usually only see a razor on birthdays and Christmas.
13. I have only read 3 chapter books my whole life, though I have started many.
14. I have governed my words in the past 3 years immensely. I used to say anything for shock value. Not anymore. Now I speak beautiful, edifying words.
15. I usually have an opinion on most things.
16. I always want to have wood floors in every house we own because it seems cleaner to me.
17. I am leery towards technology. I love pens and paper, the good ole days.
18. I know pretty much every line to every episode of King Of Queens.
19. I never ever ever want to have cable television in our home. Ever.
20. I panic if we run out of milk. I love cereal so, so much. In fact...I'm going to have some right now.
I want to hear 2o facts about YOU!