Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am realling looking forward to getting back on my feet and feeling normal again! I can't wait to have the energy and everything to...



Clean My House
Go On Walks With Ruby Girl
Go Grocery Shopping
Run Errands
Cook Dinner and Surprise Kevin With A Homemade Cake
Organize and Clean Things!



These days Ruby and I are trying to get the hang of our SlingEZee sling. It's much harder than it looks! The poor girl looks scrunched up in there and kind of like "Mom...what are we doing?" But I am bound and determined to get it because it is WONDERFUL. So convenient for Mom, comforting for baby (once I get the positions and fitting right!) and EXTRA PERK: no strangers are going bother/touch her when she's in that. So, privacy and less germs!

1 comment:

Leslie McDaniel said...

I never had one, but those things do look so confusing to figure out! I just had the Bjorn, it and it was hard enough and not as comfortable for baby I think. I'm sure she'll LOVE it and be in Heaven once you all figure it out!

Miss you and hope to see that pretty girl again soon!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am realling looking forward to getting back on my feet and feeling normal again! I can't wait to have the energy and everything to...



Clean My House
Go On Walks With Ruby Girl
Go Grocery Shopping
Run Errands
Cook Dinner and Surprise Kevin With A Homemade Cake
Organize and Clean Things!



These days Ruby and I are trying to get the hang of our SlingEZee sling. It's much harder than it looks! The poor girl looks scrunched up in there and kind of like "Mom...what are we doing?" But I am bound and determined to get it because it is WONDERFUL. So convenient for Mom, comforting for baby (once I get the positions and fitting right!) and EXTRA PERK: no strangers are going bother/touch her when she's in that. So, privacy and less germs!

1 comment:

Leslie McDaniel said...

I never had one, but those things do look so confusing to figure out! I just had the Bjorn, it and it was hard enough and not as comfortable for baby I think. I'm sure she'll LOVE it and be in Heaven once you all figure it out!

Miss you and hope to see that pretty girl again soon!