Thursday, March 11, 2010

Here's a picture of our sweet girl from last Friday I believe. Since we've had her, I've become overwhelmingly protective. I have changed the settings to any and all online accounts that have pictures of her and or our family because of this. It just doesn't settle with me knowing that anybody can find out all this information about us and her (totally my fault. I share way too much) So with this route, I surely won't be getting tons of feedback, but the people that I know, love, and trust, will be the only ones laying eyes on her and I am MUCH more comfortable with that.
She is doing GREAT. Unfortunately we both caught a pretty yucky cold. My sweet 11 day old is stuffy nosed and phlegmy throat and doesn't know how to cough or anything yet:( Hurts this Momma's heart. On the plus side, hopefully this is teaching her immune system to fight stuff off and toughen her up a little bit. Either way...hard to watch your brand new baby struggle.
I am still healing. I'm surprised on how long it's taken. I thought for some reason I'd be back to normal by now, but I need to chill and realize I pushed an 8 lb. 6 oz. baby out my my body and big surprise, it needs time to recover! So I've been having LOTS of bedtime.
I'll keep you posted!

5 comments:

humblelearning said...

Janessa told me not to drive for two weeks and I thought it was so long! But the more you rest and take it easy, the sooner you'll heal and let your body get back to normal. She is so beautiful Jessica.

Molly Carman said...

Jessica, she is so, so precious. I'm dying to see you guys again and hold that little bundle of awesomeness, but there will be time for all of that after you recover from your colds. Get well soon!

jessica kiehn said...

thank you guys! love you both!

Larsen Family said...

Sorry you've been sick. That's no fun. I hope you all get better soon.

Jonathan and Jess said...

Jessica! HA I am going to be the exact same way with Kellan. There are too many freaks out in society today. On a lighter note...RUBY IS JUST BEAUTIFUL! We cannot wait to meet her and for me to meet you in Kevin in real life!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Here's a picture of our sweet girl from last Friday I believe. Since we've had her, I've become overwhelmingly protective. I have changed the settings to any and all online accounts that have pictures of her and or our family because of this. It just doesn't settle with me knowing that anybody can find out all this information about us and her (totally my fault. I share way too much) So with this route, I surely won't be getting tons of feedback, but the people that I know, love, and trust, will be the only ones laying eyes on her and I am MUCH more comfortable with that.
She is doing GREAT. Unfortunately we both caught a pretty yucky cold. My sweet 11 day old is stuffy nosed and phlegmy throat and doesn't know how to cough or anything yet:( Hurts this Momma's heart. On the plus side, hopefully this is teaching her immune system to fight stuff off and toughen her up a little bit. Either way...hard to watch your brand new baby struggle.
I am still healing. I'm surprised on how long it's taken. I thought for some reason I'd be back to normal by now, but I need to chill and realize I pushed an 8 lb. 6 oz. baby out my my body and big surprise, it needs time to recover! So I've been having LOTS of bedtime.
I'll keep you posted!

5 comments:

humblelearning said...

Janessa told me not to drive for two weeks and I thought it was so long! But the more you rest and take it easy, the sooner you'll heal and let your body get back to normal. She is so beautiful Jessica.

Molly Carman said...

Jessica, she is so, so precious. I'm dying to see you guys again and hold that little bundle of awesomeness, but there will be time for all of that after you recover from your colds. Get well soon!

jessica kiehn said...

thank you guys! love you both!

Larsen Family said...

Sorry you've been sick. That's no fun. I hope you all get better soon.

Jonathan and Jess said...

Jessica! HA I am going to be the exact same way with Kellan. There are too many freaks out in society today. On a lighter note...RUBY IS JUST BEAUTIFUL! We cannot wait to meet her and for me to meet you in Kevin in real life!