Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Today I have done nothing. Oh wait, I did take a nap.

Kevin and his Dad blew insulation in our attic today and it's AMAZING! I can totally tell a difference already! We don't have to have our heat up super high anymore to be comfortable. Hallelujah! *a special thank-you to my father-in-law who works nights, all night, then stayed up and never went to bed today because he came over to do this for us. How amazing of you. (and thank you, Katie and Justin for all your help, too!)*

I really have nothing to write about. Lately I have been really having to govern and control my emotions. It seems like I have been short, less patient, and slightly negative and i HATE that. I'm at the end of a long, long journey and starting to get less and less comfortable and I'm being tested. I know it's my hormones, but that excuse only goes so far. It's like women who are suddenly absolute B-words just because they are on their period. It's understandable to a point...but get it together.

If I were to make a wish, I wish that I could carry the same snapping anointing that Mary Poppins did. She would look at a mess, snap, and it cleaned itself up. That's what I want for me and my life.
And while I'm wishing for things...Ruby...come out tonight.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Naps are good!!! For real, you need them. And I completely understand about having to try and get control over your emotions and attitudes now...right there with you. But I am sure you are not as bad as you may feel that you are being or acting.
Oh and I do believe that many of life's problem could be solved if I were Mary Poppins...or just lived in her movie, haha!
And let's both wish away....please come RUBY and PAISLEY...for our sakes!!!!!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Today I have done nothing. Oh wait, I did take a nap.

Kevin and his Dad blew insulation in our attic today and it's AMAZING! I can totally tell a difference already! We don't have to have our heat up super high anymore to be comfortable. Hallelujah! *a special thank-you to my father-in-law who works nights, all night, then stayed up and never went to bed today because he came over to do this for us. How amazing of you. (and thank you, Katie and Justin for all your help, too!)*

I really have nothing to write about. Lately I have been really having to govern and control my emotions. It seems like I have been short, less patient, and slightly negative and i HATE that. I'm at the end of a long, long journey and starting to get less and less comfortable and I'm being tested. I know it's my hormones, but that excuse only goes so far. It's like women who are suddenly absolute B-words just because they are on their period. It's understandable to a point...but get it together.

If I were to make a wish, I wish that I could carry the same snapping anointing that Mary Poppins did. She would look at a mess, snap, and it cleaned itself up. That's what I want for me and my life.
And while I'm wishing for things...Ruby...come out tonight.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Naps are good!!! For real, you need them. And I completely understand about having to try and get control over your emotions and attitudes now...right there with you. But I am sure you are not as bad as you may feel that you are being or acting.
Oh and I do believe that many of life's problem could be solved if I were Mary Poppins...or just lived in her movie, haha!
And let's both wish away....please come RUBY and PAISLEY...for our sakes!!!!!