Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ruby's Nursery
Per the request of my friend, Brittany (and others)...here are some pics of our little one's room
Enjoy!
All of the boxes/stuff under the changing table will be moved, but for now...that is their home



One day I'll get super cute fabric and DARLING pillows for that window seat...




On this blank wall, we'll be hanging the chalkboard that I made (and Kevin helped!) for her. It's just not up yet!




On the blank wall to your left will be a big canvas painting that has yet to be created. I have to materials...just need to actually paint something!




Her sweet little lamp that I added my own touches to. Not crazy about the lime green, not at all, but I LOVE the base and the little added details.







Here's her chalkboard that we'll be hanging. I am proud of this thing and hopefull it will be special to her that we made it.




We love you, little one.




4 comments:

Brittany said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!!! So cute!!!!! She IS a blessed little girl, and I can't wait for her to come so we all can meet this sweet thang!
Thanks for the pics!

Leslie McDaniel said...

It's beautiful!!! I just love everything! The chalkboard is so great. I love the flower drawn on there. And that lamp is so shabby chic awesome. You guys did a great job on everyhing! Congratulations to you and can't wait for that precious little girl to get here and live in there!!!

humblelearning said...

Just wait 'til it smells like her!

It's really happening! I can feel it! I'm getting REALLLLLLY excited!

Larsen Family said...

I love it!!! I personally love the built-ins. Those are going to be perfect for toys, etc. It is a beautiful room.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ruby's Nursery
Per the request of my friend, Brittany (and others)...here are some pics of our little one's room
Enjoy!
All of the boxes/stuff under the changing table will be moved, but for now...that is their home



One day I'll get super cute fabric and DARLING pillows for that window seat...




On this blank wall, we'll be hanging the chalkboard that I made (and Kevin helped!) for her. It's just not up yet!




On the blank wall to your left will be a big canvas painting that has yet to be created. I have to materials...just need to actually paint something!




Her sweet little lamp that I added my own touches to. Not crazy about the lime green, not at all, but I LOVE the base and the little added details.







Here's her chalkboard that we'll be hanging. I am proud of this thing and hopefull it will be special to her that we made it.




We love you, little one.




4 comments:

Brittany said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!!! So cute!!!!! She IS a blessed little girl, and I can't wait for her to come so we all can meet this sweet thang!
Thanks for the pics!

Leslie McDaniel said...

It's beautiful!!! I just love everything! The chalkboard is so great. I love the flower drawn on there. And that lamp is so shabby chic awesome. You guys did a great job on everyhing! Congratulations to you and can't wait for that precious little girl to get here and live in there!!!

humblelearning said...

Just wait 'til it smells like her!

It's really happening! I can feel it! I'm getting REALLLLLLY excited!

Larsen Family said...

I love it!!! I personally love the built-ins. Those are going to be perfect for toys, etc. It is a beautiful room.