Saturday, February 6, 2010

LOOK WHAT CAME THIS MORNING!!
The chair that we have been waiting on for over a month! Our dear friends, Brent and Mandy Salt wanted to bless us and BOUGHT us this brand new glider/recliner that we got to pick out and order. I have been thinking about this chair approximately every single day since we ordered it. And now it's here! RIGHT ON TIME!


Kevin loving it. He will be using it too, trust me! (Pardon the mess, her room is a work in progress as you all well know)





HALLELUJAH!! It glides AND reclines, folks...wait for it...
AT THE SAME TIME!!!
you don't have to stop gliding to recline! This is fabulous!




The chair patiently awaiting to fulfill it's purpose. This is the sweet, sweet quilt Ruby's aunt (my sister, Shannon) hand made her. I'll have to get a pic of the one her other Aunt Molly made her, too!


This has nothing to do with the chair, but it's so cute. The puppies LOVE being under Ruby's crib. We catch them like this all the time.



I am also going to post pics soon of a little craft project that I did and am QUITE proud of:) I made Ruby a chalkboard for her room...I'll post pics once it's all done.
I am so excited! We are so blessed! Thank you, Heavenly Father. You never cease to amaze me. And not because of material things, those are just a manifestation of your goodness. You are good with little and you are good with much. But you never, ever cease to amaze us.

4 comments:

Molly Carman said...

The picture of the puppy just kills me. It will be so fun to see them with the baby.

Leslie McDaniel said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the chair!!! I know how long you've been waiting on it. It's like the equivalent of my cutter to me! That is so awesome it came, it's like you can really finish the nursery and get ready for her now.

I LOVE Shannon's quilt! How in the world did she make that?! She is very talented.

And I love the dog under the crib. Was that Clarence?

PS: I'm dying to know what's going on the big canvas in there?!

humblelearning said...

"wait for it"....best part of this post.

jessica kiehn said...

haha! is it bad that i love comments more than food, water, and air?

Molly, yes, i know it's adorable. Can you imagine Annie with a baby? She will NEVER stop cuddling it.

Leslie, I don't really know what's going on that canvas. I have a couple ideas, but nothing for sure. You know when I paint it's just a free-for-all/see-as-I-go type of art, not the fabulous, meticulous planned ahead stuff that you do!
I know...Shannon's quilt is great, it is VERY detailed, too. I don't know how she did it, to answer your question.
The dog was Albert, haha, they love it under there!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

LOOK WHAT CAME THIS MORNING!!
The chair that we have been waiting on for over a month! Our dear friends, Brent and Mandy Salt wanted to bless us and BOUGHT us this brand new glider/recliner that we got to pick out and order. I have been thinking about this chair approximately every single day since we ordered it. And now it's here! RIGHT ON TIME!


Kevin loving it. He will be using it too, trust me! (Pardon the mess, her room is a work in progress as you all well know)





HALLELUJAH!! It glides AND reclines, folks...wait for it...
AT THE SAME TIME!!!
you don't have to stop gliding to recline! This is fabulous!




The chair patiently awaiting to fulfill it's purpose. This is the sweet, sweet quilt Ruby's aunt (my sister, Shannon) hand made her. I'll have to get a pic of the one her other Aunt Molly made her, too!


This has nothing to do with the chair, but it's so cute. The puppies LOVE being under Ruby's crib. We catch them like this all the time.



I am also going to post pics soon of a little craft project that I did and am QUITE proud of:) I made Ruby a chalkboard for her room...I'll post pics once it's all done.
I am so excited! We are so blessed! Thank you, Heavenly Father. You never cease to amaze me. And not because of material things, those are just a manifestation of your goodness. You are good with little and you are good with much. But you never, ever cease to amaze us.

4 comments:

Molly Carman said...

The picture of the puppy just kills me. It will be so fun to see them with the baby.

Leslie McDaniel said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the chair!!! I know how long you've been waiting on it. It's like the equivalent of my cutter to me! That is so awesome it came, it's like you can really finish the nursery and get ready for her now.

I LOVE Shannon's quilt! How in the world did she make that?! She is very talented.

And I love the dog under the crib. Was that Clarence?

PS: I'm dying to know what's going on the big canvas in there?!

humblelearning said...

"wait for it"....best part of this post.

jessica kiehn said...

haha! is it bad that i love comments more than food, water, and air?

Molly, yes, i know it's adorable. Can you imagine Annie with a baby? She will NEVER stop cuddling it.

Leslie, I don't really know what's going on that canvas. I have a couple ideas, but nothing for sure. You know when I paint it's just a free-for-all/see-as-I-go type of art, not the fabulous, meticulous planned ahead stuff that you do!
I know...Shannon's quilt is great, it is VERY detailed, too. I don't know how she did it, to answer your question.
The dog was Albert, haha, they love it under there!