Saturday, February 20, 2010

I am kind of against posting posts with no meanings, or significance, but since I am so close to going into labor, I feel it's only fair that I write SOMETHING to let you all know what's going on.

No, I am not in labor. Again, Dr. H said his guess was this weekend, so we'll see. Not getting my hopes up too much. She'll come when she comes.

Today my Mom is taking me to lunch and we're going to walk around the mall. So excited to get out and do something and get my mind off my water hopefully breaking or TRYING to have a real contraction. Then tonight our dear friends are taking us out to eat for dinner! So we don't have to cook a thing today! woohoo!


3 comments:

Brittany said...

That is SO great!!!! Walk that baby girl out. I'm sure Ruby will come when you go to bed, all is calm, and you're relaxed!
Have fun being pampered!!!

Amanda Curtis said...

OHHHH my, I am sooo excited for you, Jessica! Prayers of a safe labor and healthy baby for you and Kevin. We love you and we are sooo excited to meet Ruby!!

Brittany said...

Yep, I'm pretty sure I love that movie! No shame at all!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I am kind of against posting posts with no meanings, or significance, but since I am so close to going into labor, I feel it's only fair that I write SOMETHING to let you all know what's going on.

No, I am not in labor. Again, Dr. H said his guess was this weekend, so we'll see. Not getting my hopes up too much. She'll come when she comes.

Today my Mom is taking me to lunch and we're going to walk around the mall. So excited to get out and do something and get my mind off my water hopefully breaking or TRYING to have a real contraction. Then tonight our dear friends are taking us out to eat for dinner! So we don't have to cook a thing today! woohoo!


3 comments:

Brittany said...

That is SO great!!!! Walk that baby girl out. I'm sure Ruby will come when you go to bed, all is calm, and you're relaxed!
Have fun being pampered!!!

Amanda Curtis said...

OHHHH my, I am sooo excited for you, Jessica! Prayers of a safe labor and healthy baby for you and Kevin. We love you and we are sooo excited to meet Ruby!!

Brittany said...

Yep, I'm pretty sure I love that movie! No shame at all!