Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Today we went to Compton Gardens in Downtown Bentonville to see the progress on Crystal Bridges. Clarence and Albert are LOVING me being home because of events like this. The walking trail there is BEAUTIFUL. We love love LOVE living in downtown, with all the character and fun things like this to do. Yahweh is so good. On the Overlook Deck. It's crazy what all they can do! Thank you, Alice Walton for bringing something so cool to our town. Actually, while I'm at it, thank you Waltons, in general, for making this town, period!
While I'm thanking things and people, thank you to my best friend, Kevin, for always wanting to bless me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!




3 comments:

Leslie McDaniel said...

You look so adorable today!!! Miller is sitting with me and he just barked at your dogs and thought Kevin was Dada! My father in law is building Crystal Bridges...GO NABHOLZ!

jessica kiehn said...

ooooh that's right, he would be! Have you guys been out there recently? It's amazing. And miller...I love you.

Leslie McDaniel said...

Yes, we've walked the trail a couple of times. It is sooooo pretty out there. Did you go up that big hill???? I can barely do that when I'm not pregnant!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Today we went to Compton Gardens in Downtown Bentonville to see the progress on Crystal Bridges. Clarence and Albert are LOVING me being home because of events like this. The walking trail there is BEAUTIFUL. We love love LOVE living in downtown, with all the character and fun things like this to do. Yahweh is so good. On the Overlook Deck. It's crazy what all they can do! Thank you, Alice Walton for bringing something so cool to our town. Actually, while I'm at it, thank you Waltons, in general, for making this town, period!
While I'm thanking things and people, thank you to my best friend, Kevin, for always wanting to bless me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!




3 comments:

Leslie McDaniel said...

You look so adorable today!!! Miller is sitting with me and he just barked at your dogs and thought Kevin was Dada! My father in law is building Crystal Bridges...GO NABHOLZ!

jessica kiehn said...

ooooh that's right, he would be! Have you guys been out there recently? It's amazing. And miller...I love you.

Leslie McDaniel said...

Yes, we've walked the trail a couple of times. It is sooooo pretty out there. Did you go up that big hill???? I can barely do that when I'm not pregnant!