Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today I am doing nothing with the nursery and focusing on my house. It's a MESS! I have to move a lot slower these days and bending over is well, a rarity, and takes about 30 full seconds seach time, but I CAN DO IT!

My plan is to be in the rest today, spiritually and physically. No worries, no stressing about this
or that, no mind wandering that leads to nothing positive, just REST. Rest in my Father, REST in His Word to me. And right now, His Word to me is that I am to be a stay at home Mom, and
finances and schedules and clients are not mine to worry about. He will take care of that all.

I REST IN YOU, FATHER.

No comments:

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today I am doing nothing with the nursery and focusing on my house. It's a MESS! I have to move a lot slower these days and bending over is well, a rarity, and takes about 30 full seconds seach time, but I CAN DO IT!

My plan is to be in the rest today, spiritually and physically. No worries, no stressing about this
or that, no mind wandering that leads to nothing positive, just REST. Rest in my Father, REST in His Word to me. And right now, His Word to me is that I am to be a stay at home Mom, and
finances and schedules and clients are not mine to worry about. He will take care of that all.

I REST IN YOU, FATHER.

No comments: