Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So many good things are happening in the Kiehn household!!

Our friend Jessica finished Ruby's bedding and it's BEAUTIFUL! I have to wash her crib sheets first, and then I will post pictures!

I love when Kevin gets in his "To-Do" modes, because he came home from work, ate some lunch, and then started installing our ceiling fan in the living room! A great thanks and shout out to my Momma, who gave that fan to us. It's going to be beautiful!

Albert actually didn't potty in his kennel last night! *Can you hear the angelic choirs singing praise?!* We have been working on that little squirt for oh, you know, a year and a half now. HE WILL GET IT!!!

Kevin and I have purposed to make this last month together before Ruby gets here our best one yet. Lots of dates, lots of just laying there and talking, lots of just the two-of-us togetherness. It will never be JUST us again:( It's so crazy to think of! I know I have never met Ruby or any of our children yet, but i KNOW that I know, I will always put Kevin first and quite frankly love him more. But the time is right and purposed for the season of JUST us to come to an end soon, and to start the new season in our lives of CHILDREN!! and then grandchildren....oh my. I have got to learn how to cook!

4 comments:

Larsen Family said...

If you need help in the kitchen, just give me a shout.

Brice and Haley Galloway plus one on the way! said...

The kind of love you share with a husband is like NO other! Even the love you have for your children. Enjoy your last month together alone! Brice and I are eating up every second of our next 6 1/2 months together until our peanut arrives too!

humblelearning said...

Oh man, you have no idea!

Leslie McDaniel said...

The best thing you can do right now is spend every precious second together, just the two of you. It will never be the same...but in a good way!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So many good things are happening in the Kiehn household!!

Our friend Jessica finished Ruby's bedding and it's BEAUTIFUL! I have to wash her crib sheets first, and then I will post pictures!

I love when Kevin gets in his "To-Do" modes, because he came home from work, ate some lunch, and then started installing our ceiling fan in the living room! A great thanks and shout out to my Momma, who gave that fan to us. It's going to be beautiful!

Albert actually didn't potty in his kennel last night! *Can you hear the angelic choirs singing praise?!* We have been working on that little squirt for oh, you know, a year and a half now. HE WILL GET IT!!!

Kevin and I have purposed to make this last month together before Ruby gets here our best one yet. Lots of dates, lots of just laying there and talking, lots of just the two-of-us togetherness. It will never be JUST us again:( It's so crazy to think of! I know I have never met Ruby or any of our children yet, but i KNOW that I know, I will always put Kevin first and quite frankly love him more. But the time is right and purposed for the season of JUST us to come to an end soon, and to start the new season in our lives of CHILDREN!! and then grandchildren....oh my. I have got to learn how to cook!

4 comments:

Larsen Family said...

If you need help in the kitchen, just give me a shout.

Brice and Haley Galloway plus one on the way! said...

The kind of love you share with a husband is like NO other! Even the love you have for your children. Enjoy your last month together alone! Brice and I are eating up every second of our next 6 1/2 months together until our peanut arrives too!

humblelearning said...

Oh man, you have no idea!

Leslie McDaniel said...

The best thing you can do right now is spend every precious second together, just the two of you. It will never be the same...but in a good way!