Sunday, January 10, 2010

In the true spirit of me getting the hang of blogging and this website...these pictures are all backwards. I meant to make them in the opposite order, but lesson learned for next time! This is what we have SO FAR for our little Ruby's room. It used to be a really bold green color, which people seemed to love, but I never really did. LOVE this sweet, soft color for a nursery. Can't wait to get all of her stuff and decorate it all the way. I'll keep you all posted!
A picture of Kevin the day he was born in an Illinois hospital that his mom gave me this year at Christmas. I just threw it in there for now because I don't know where to put it. It's HILARIOUS he looks like a little old granny. Don't worry folks, he turned out VERY handsome:)


This is one of my most recent pics. 7 months and 1 week here, I do believe. This is a genuine smile because this is the day that my man finished painting the room and I could go in and just revel in the big step towards her room being done!



Here he is working hard on it! So excited!


2 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Very pretty, can't wait to see what it looks like when it is finished.

christinacarnes said...

I have that Jacket in black and I love you.

I'll start blogging again soon. I promise.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

In the true spirit of me getting the hang of blogging and this website...these pictures are all backwards. I meant to make them in the opposite order, but lesson learned for next time! This is what we have SO FAR for our little Ruby's room. It used to be a really bold green color, which people seemed to love, but I never really did. LOVE this sweet, soft color for a nursery. Can't wait to get all of her stuff and decorate it all the way. I'll keep you all posted!
A picture of Kevin the day he was born in an Illinois hospital that his mom gave me this year at Christmas. I just threw it in there for now because I don't know where to put it. It's HILARIOUS he looks like a little old granny. Don't worry folks, he turned out VERY handsome:)


This is one of my most recent pics. 7 months and 1 week here, I do believe. This is a genuine smile because this is the day that my man finished painting the room and I could go in and just revel in the big step towards her room being done!



Here he is working hard on it! So excited!


2 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Very pretty, can't wait to see what it looks like when it is finished.

christinacarnes said...

I have that Jacket in black and I love you.

I'll start blogging again soon. I promise.