Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I am trying to learn to upload pictures on this website! It won't let me do any of the recent ones I've uploaded:( Just ones that have already been on my computer. I would, however, like to point out the wonders of a tan. Our nurse practioner told us that it was fine to go tanning while pregnant. Uh...no ma'am. Not fine, if you ask me. I mean, good heavens! I know it's fairly arrogant to have a large picture of myself plastered across this website but I'm telling you, it won't let me upload the ones I want to! I will have to wait until tomorrow when my man's awake and can help me. Until then...here's a huge me.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh geez, don't look at my blog then. I have some rather large pictures of myself up on it.
But call me tomorrow and I shall help you out!

jessica kiehn said...

i know but you have OTHER pictures up, too! not JUST you and that's the whole site! haha!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I am trying to learn to upload pictures on this website! It won't let me do any of the recent ones I've uploaded:( Just ones that have already been on my computer. I would, however, like to point out the wonders of a tan. Our nurse practioner told us that it was fine to go tanning while pregnant. Uh...no ma'am. Not fine, if you ask me. I mean, good heavens! I know it's fairly arrogant to have a large picture of myself plastered across this website but I'm telling you, it won't let me upload the ones I want to! I will have to wait until tomorrow when my man's awake and can help me. Until then...here's a huge me.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh geez, don't look at my blog then. I have some rather large pictures of myself up on it.
But call me tomorrow and I shall help you out!

jessica kiehn said...

i know but you have OTHER pictures up, too! not JUST you and that's the whole site! haha!