Monday, January 18, 2010

I am looking forward to the day that I...

...no longer have to rub cream on my big belly and chest every night

...can sneeze or cough without pottying my pants

...can drop a pen and actually bend over and pick it up

...can stand for more that 15 minutes at a time

...don't have the heartburn of an overweight man

But I so, so, and even greater so, love...

...this big ole round belly that moves and squirms

...telling Ruby what we're doing that day, since we go EVERYWHERE together

...the politeness of the general public when they see just how pregnant I am

...the soft blankets, tiny slippers, and stuffed animals in preperation for her

...when Kevin and I lay in bed, put our hands on my belly and feel Ruby move and groove

This is the best thing I've ever done in my life. It's all so worth it.

2 comments:

channynn said...

YES IT IS!!!!

Leslie McDaniel said...

When it's all over, you'll miss it and wish you were beautiful and pregnant again!

Monday, January 18, 2010

I am looking forward to the day that I...

...no longer have to rub cream on my big belly and chest every night

...can sneeze or cough without pottying my pants

...can drop a pen and actually bend over and pick it up

...can stand for more that 15 minutes at a time

...don't have the heartburn of an overweight man

But I so, so, and even greater so, love...

...this big ole round belly that moves and squirms

...telling Ruby what we're doing that day, since we go EVERYWHERE together

...the politeness of the general public when they see just how pregnant I am

...the soft blankets, tiny slippers, and stuffed animals in preperation for her

...when Kevin and I lay in bed, put our hands on my belly and feel Ruby move and groove

This is the best thing I've ever done in my life. It's all so worth it.

2 comments:

channynn said...

YES IT IS!!!!

Leslie McDaniel said...

When it's all over, you'll miss it and wish you were beautiful and pregnant again!